Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Warriors need to just shut up

When are warriors going to stop complaining about their class? They get to run around with 2 2 handers for Algalon's sake! Stop complaining and let time run its course. After all ,ITS BETA.
    Last edited by Xiona; 2010-07-25 at 03:11 PM.

If warriors stopped shouting about stuff, they'd stop giving out shout buffs. I say this is a bad idea. MOAR RAGE

That is a very good explanation /highfive

The irony is that, judging by the icon and sig, I'd say this is coming from a shaman of all classes.

I call obvious troll.

/flamebait either way. Oopsie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering they've been one of the most overpowered classes in pvp (and to and equal/lesser extent in pve), then one might have thought they'd have the self-respect to admit their OP'ness, but evidently not
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

15+ Year Old Account
    thid thread needs moAr RAGE,

but serious, let them shout, that's waht the'll do annyway, as if shammys arent complaining too

pot, meet ketle
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Nice trollin.
    Bigger than Life.

On my level 51 mage i get roflpwned by them left and right, one would think they would admit they are considering THATS THE WAY IT HAS BEEN SINCE WOTLK RELEASED! They only QQ about other classes one the get bitchslapped ONCE in a BG and then cry fowl about how (insert class name here (Most often arcane mage)) Is SOOOO OP and the Spell penetration needs to be nerfed out of existence. /endrant

In the beginning of the expansion they where terrible in pvp.

I'm not complaining, in fact I'm completely happy with everything Blizzard has done to the shaman class in Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiona View Post
    When are warriors going to stop bitching about their class? They get to run around with 2 2 handers for Algalon's sake! Stop complaining and let time run its course.
    Never. Warriors have been complaining about their class since vanilla beta.

It's kind of their thing, you know? Warriors complain. It's what they do.

If we didn't yell at things, we'd have no rage. Complaining loudly is still yelling, and keeps my rage at a manageable level.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    On my level 51 mage i get roflpwned by them left and right, one would think they would admit they are considering THATS THE WAY IT HAS BEEN SINCE WOTLK RELEASED! They only QQ about other classes one the get bitchslapped ONCE in a BG and then cry fowl about how (insert class name here (Most often arcane mage)) Is SOOOO OP and the Spell penetration needs to be nerfed out of existence. /endrant
    This just proves that you're only butthurt about losing in PvP

Also, inb4 Troll
    My name is in Latin, deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zykothepsycho View Post
    What can I say? I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    You're = You Are. Your = Possessive. ITS NOT THAT HARD. GET IT RIGHT, OR I WILL CASTRATE YOU. WITH RUSTY PLIERS.
    Also, THEY'RE = THEY ARE. THERE = IDENTIFYING A SPECIFIED AREA. THEIR = POSSESSIVE.

HEY GUYS ITS A BETA, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT OBVIOUS BALANCE ISSUES AND WAIT TILL ITS TOO LATE TO COMPLAIN WHEN THINGS GOES LIVE, mmk?

Arms seems pretty good in current build tho, but really not sure about Fury. And the whole ''you wield 2 2handers stop complaining'' argument is totally stupid, since every single spec has an ''ultimate'' ability, and fury is one of the rare passive one.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post

Isn't that kind of Most WoW people in general?

Step 1 : Level to 60
    Step 2 : learn deep freeze
    Step 3 : lol at warriors
    Profit !

If you die to warriors at that point, reconsider your gameplay in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardeo Obustus View Post
    Also, inb4 Troll
    You're 13 posts too late. =/

Deleted
    I Play a warrior and I agree, people need to stop complaining. in the end blizzard are doing what's right in the name of balance and the people who are complaining are people who don't understand this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post

I'm sure for the past 4 years i saw on a regular basis :

Rogues
    Shamans
    Paladins
    Druids
    Mages
    Locks
    Priests
    Hunters
    And more recently, Death Knights

Complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Isn't that kind of Most WoW people in general?
    yeah, but warriors are largely the only class that consistently complains, regardless of their current situation.

At the beginning of an expansion when they aren't the greatest? Complain!
    At the middle of an expansion when they are competitive? Complain!
    At the end of an expansion when they are overpowered? Complain!
    At the top of the ladder for PvP? Complain!
    Not enough rage? Complain!