Thread: Crowley

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Men, wehen you dead, ur body still rottens men, bairn cells die out and men Sylv|anus` vagina no wet,they cant repordruce so wihith tiem forasakean get old and barian caells die ut.

no more threads on this dude pls

He's running because he saw saurfang walking slowly cleaving worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Well he didn't want to destroy Gilneas by clashing cleaves with Saurfang and blowing up the whole zone in their awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Crowley doesn't need an axe to cleave shit with, he uses his bare hands.
    Crowley> Saurfang
    Forsaken is lucky they had his daughter hostage or he probly would have cleaved you're entire faction

Quote Originally Posted by herpdaderp View Post
    Crowley> Saurfang
    Forsaken is lucky they had his daughter hostage or he probly would have cleaved you're entire faction
    As much as people believe crowley to be the next saurfang, I don't see it at all.

Crowley> Saurfang
    Where the fuck do you get the idea that Saurfang needs an axe to cleave anything?

Take away his armor, take away his axe, and he'll probably still be able to do cleaves and whirlwinds using nothing but his tusks. Unfortunately we'll probably never know since we have yet to see him without his armor and axe. Same thing can be said about Crowley too. Is he going to use that fistcleave on anything more than lowball worgen trash mobs?

Kinda doubt it, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    Where the fuck do you get the idea that Saurfang needs an axe to cleave anything?

Take away his armor, take away his axe, and he'll probably still be able to do cleaves and whirlwinds using nothing but his tusks. Unfortunately we'll probably never know since we have yet to see him without his armor and axe. Same thing can be said about Crowley too. Is he going to use that fistcleave on anything more than lowball worgen trash mobs?

Kinda doubt it, but we'll just have to wait and see.
    Bro has Saurfang ever 1 shotted somebody and sent them 20 ft into the air? No, no he hasn't
    Saurfang was cool until blizz turned him into a peace loving faggot who went emo after his kid died.

Bro has Saurfang ever 1 shotted somebody and sent them 20 ft into the air? No, no he hasn't
    Saurfang was cool until blizz turned him into a peace loving faggot who went emo after his kid died.
    Wow, you are a complete douche. All of a sudden people are "emo faggots" for grieving when their children are killed?

Get the fuck out of here and don't come back. :P

Wow, you are a complete douche. All of a sudden people are "emo faggots" for grieving when their children are killed?

Get the fuck out of here and don't come back. :P
    No. bro you're just mad cuz alliance has the "badass guy" now

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems like a rather bad ending to the worgen starting zone, just Crowley walking off after Godfrey gave Lorna over. Hoping enough people put in some feedback for that and make it end better, because seriously.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say hes less of a badass he is trying to save his daughter why he didn't turn her I'm guessing he wants her to have a normal life and doesn't want her to live a life as a worgen. No worgen don't quest in silverpine. and im pretty sure he will stick to his word and leave where they can go regroup and shit and im sure later on in the future maybe (prob not) they will retake it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Well he didn't want to destroy Gilneas by clashing cleaves with Saurfang and blowing up the whole zone in their awesomeness.
    to true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderer View Post
    Men he jus be confusd Worgen.He wants his dugther to b not-worgen so he kinda confus.I mean, like men, he wants to wtffitstlceave all undead but men his dughter under danger so he confusd.I mean i men on left hand futeru of Worgen raec and their terirotur on left hena dhis dughter so ye confusd men no hate on Crowly men he nice puppy he just not-knows how tignshs opretaet.

you need to slow down, or stop typing

No. bro you're just mad cuz alliance has the "badass guy" now
    No, you piece of rat shit, I'm not mad about that at all. I could give less than a camel fuck about Crowley or his "bad ass". It's attitudes that label dads as "emo fags" for loving their children and showing sadness when they die that piss me off.

If that's true in your eyes by the way, then I can't help but wonder what your excuse for Crowley is since he pretty much gives Silverpine to Sylvanas in order to save his own daughter. Fortunately for both of them or any other parent, it's no crime to protect your kids. That being said, I really hope you don't have any of your own. Those kids are fucked for life if they have you for a parent.

PS: I can tell by your name and your post count now that you're nothing but a troll. This is the last time I'll be giving you any attention. Ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you piece of rat shit, I'm not mad about that at all. I could give less than a camel fuck about Crowley or his "bad ass". It's attitudes that label dads as "emo fags" for loving their children and showing sadness when they die that piss me off.

If that's true in your eyes by the way, then I can't help but wonder what your excuse for Crowley is since he pretty much gives Silverpine to Sylvanas in order to save his own daughter. Fortunately for both of them or any other parent, it's no crime to protect your kids. That being said, I really hope you don't have any of your own. Those kids are fucked for life if they have you for a parent.

PS: I can tell by your name and your post count now that you're nothing but a troll. This is the last time I'll be giving you any attention. Ass.
    Actually I find that his love for his daughter makes him more of a badass. A guy willing to shoulder the burden of the war and have his daughter live a normal worgen-free life.

Whats this then?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-are-Obvious*

Saurfang > Crawley.

Please gtfo these here forums.

I love it how the Crawley kids always use the same excuse.

"LOL SAURFANG IS LAME CUZ HE CRIED OVER HIS CHILD?@!111 -MOUTH DRIBBLE AND SALIVA EVERYWHERE"

He cried because he protected his son over soo many things, then the thing he tried to destroy killed his son and then used him against him and then having to carry his own son back to nagrand where he was born to give him a proper burial...
    Last edited by Wælcyrie; 2010-07-26 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    from what I understand, at some point alliance reinforcements arrive and take back Gilneas.

Deleted
    Clean up the language used. The posts in this thread are unacceptable and the posters have been banned.