10+ Year Old Account

NR Inscription Research

My NR research has failed to yield a new glyph discovery for 4 straight times. I thought this had meant that I had learned them all but I realized I am missing at least 1 (of course its one i need), glyph of nourish. Are some glyphs taught thru mastery books only? I don't want to keep wasting mats on research if I'm going to continue to not learn new glyphs. I wonder if the 4 in a row streak was a crazy fluke or what.
    "Brevity is...wit"

If you haven't been learning any new ones from your research, then there's a pretty good bet that you cannot learn any more in that method. The glyphs you learn from the Northrend Inscription Research and the glyphs learnable through the Books of Glyph Mastery are not the same. There are around 57 glyphs (or last I checked) that can only be learned through the books. Glyph of Nourish is one of them.

There are 3 ways to learn glyphs: Northrend Inscription Research, Minor Inscription Research and Books of Glyph Mastery. Once one stops teaching new glyphs then you need to resort to the others. Once they all stop then you will know each glyph!

Glyph of Nourish is learned from a Book of Glyph Mastery, I believe. Just pick one up at the AH if that's the last glyph you need, they're dirt cheap at the moment.
    Too Greedy - my blog about WoW and Gold

NR inscription research won't fail: as long as you've got a discoverable glyph left to learn, you'll discover it. Be sure to check out the other sources too, a few are being sold by a vendor instead of being trainable.

Wowwiki (or db.mmo-champion or wowhead or whatever you like) is your friend: http://www.wowwiki.com/Glyph_of_Nourish
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, for the inscription books, you can continue to learn glyphs until you are unable to use the book anymore, and an error message will show up that says "You have already learned all recipes available from this book", or something to that effect.