Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I ever have a good luck day with loot, I will let you know.

Over two years playing this game, no Deathchargers reigns, no TLPD, no Green proto drake from Oracle egg. The best of all, I have yet to fish up Old Crafty from IF.

Maybe all my bad luck will be reward with something great, but I'm not hopeful
    Last edited by bethofwow; 2010-07-26 at 02:45 AM.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

I happened to go AFK in Storm Peaks while farming some minerals to go color with my daughter. All of a sudden, I hear my NPC scan go off. I thought it was just Vyragosa, but to my surprise, when I peeked in from the other room, it was the TLPD. I went in, thought for sure I would be ganked while trying to kill him, but I wasn't. Got the reins and mounted up. Not ten seconds later, a mage came by and did a /cry over his body and congratulated me on my new drake.

I also got the Blue Drake in Occ my first run after they added it.

On the opposite side, I have done over 60 runs for the Baron's Mount with no luck yet. Hopefully my luck will change.

ETA: In a year and a half of farming for the Green drake, I haven't seen it once, but my husband won two. One was from his first egg, the other was the last egg he opened before he quit playing a year ago.
    Last edited by Odayaka; 2010-07-26 at 02:45 AM.

Deleted
    Being invited to a awesome raiding guild after only having done Sartharion once and killed 4 bosses in Naxxramas.
    Recieving betrayer of humanity due to my skill and loyalty towards the guild.
    Passing on a ring worth 11k gold and having the guildleader give it to me as a gift.
    Getting my request to change to tank accepted and becoming the maintank of the guild.
    Now you may think why I call this luck...

well I got disconnected every 3-10 min (yes, about every 5 min. While the time changed from day to day once I timed how long between a disconnect it pretty much stayed the same all day) and actually being invited by a guild because after being to only 3 raids in my life they thought I was a great player. I can't really imagine how anyone would want to invite a disconnecting newb and then having all of them respect that the tank would just stay there for 15 seconds every fight... but they did. For one week I had been in my friends guild when the top players decided to start their own guild which was the cause of the happiest days of my life, I hardly had any raid experience and had spent 2+ months farming heroics because I was afraid people might hate me for ruining their raids. I never thought that they would /w me asking if I wanted to come along, seems like great timing and lot's of luck can make miracles happen.

Another story. Getting the hawkstrider, raptor, kodo, blue protodrake twice, rivandare's deathcharger and Super simian sphere on the same character that I made after wotlk was released.

Getting into ICC because the guild that raided was missing a few players and then winning DBW with a 100 roll (funny thing was that me and my friend who joined as backup pugmembers topped the meters against one of the servers top guilds)

First week of raiding getting, currently best tier pants from VOA 25 man, Weapon from Onyxia 25 man (pre-ICC) and death's choice one or two weeks after (DBW about a month later).

Good times
    Last edited by mmocf3e8550591; 2010-07-26 at 02:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greek214 View Post
    VOA mount dropped twice in a single day
    Now that is what I call a good day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BondExtreme View Post
    Now that is what I call a good day.
    theres a VoA mount? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Tinarius View Post
    theres a VoA mount? O.o
    It vanishes and hides in the leader's backpack every time it drops ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agelos View Post
    It vanishes and hides in the leader's backpack every time it drops ^^
    haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    If I ever have a good luck day with loot, I will let you know.

Over two years playing this game, no Deathchargers reigns, no TLPD, no Green proto drake from Oracle egg. The best of all, I have yet to fish up Old Crafty from IF.

Maybe all my bad luck will be reward with something great, but I'm not hopeful
    Got old crafty after 64 casts

Got 9 epics from icc first time i did it with my dk alt, was also first time i did any raid with my dk but it was a irl group so meh,

also got two tier 7? back in the naxx days beacause the master looter missclicked them to me first raid i ever did, i did so not deserve them :P

I won five battered hilts in a row. Gave two to my chars at the time, gave one to a friend and sold the other two.

However since then I've seen five 4 drop and lost them all and I could actually really use one for a new alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    My luck was very bad in s5-s7, I didn't get the PvP legs or gloves from VoA. It payed off this season when i had the wrathful gloves and legs drop in two consecutive weeks.

not sure if this is good luck but on my first time in icc25 dbw dropped a pally got it. after the group ended the pally whispered me and said "this things got arp i don't need it do you want it?" i said yes as fast as i could and now i have it

and in a voa 25 group both the dps and tank t10 gloves dropped and i was the only dk in the group

Quote Originally Posted by jitzul View Post
    not sure if this is good luck but on my first time in icc25 dbw dropped a pally got it. after the group ended the pally whispered me and said "this things got arp i don't need it do you want it?" i said as fast as i could and now i have it

and in a voa 25 group both the dps and tank t10 gloves dropped and i was the only dk in the group
    Surely not! a Paladin who knows his class?

I'm pretty sure I was the first person on my server to get the Green Proto Drake. I can't confirm that but I didn't seen another for weeks after I got mine. I got it about as fast as you possibly could and also on my first egg. Only luck I've had though. No Blue Proto. No TLPD. No Deathcharger. No Headless Horseman's Reigns; the one I want more than anything..
    "I will seek out my enemies, and woe betide those who set themselves against me."
    -King Varian Wrynn