Page 46 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    <teeny weeny string bikini>

Deleted
    <The Scarlet Latency>

One of my all time favorites was sadly not in Wow but Guild Wars: <We are Godzilla you are Japan>

I remember a guild on my old EQ server called Corpse Cannon that I always thought was amusing.

As far as wow goes I always liked my original guild on Magtheridon back in the day <We are better than you>. Not many people caught it was a Dodgeball reference but it got so much world pvp started cause of all the Horde who felt like they had to prove that we weren't better than them.

Also always thought that a lowbie pvp guild called <Not worth your time> would be funny.

<Neg Fifty Gearscore>
    All worgen guild called <Smells Like Wet Dog>
    <Darkside Cookie Bakery>
    <Random guild names r Random>
    <We hate sparkleponies>
    <Deathwing ate my dog>
    <rochambo you for it>

<yousocrazywillis>

10+ Year Old Account
    <Rudy Was Offsides>
    <Who Framed Major Domo>
    <Sapped Girls Can't Say No>
    Lightning Fast

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    May have been mentioned, but <STDs are BOP>
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

Deleted
    <Fat Kids Lag IRL>

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP guild with Pallies and Rogues, <I GOT THIS BRO>
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Uh, you clearly haven't seen the video ... It very clearly is not staged. That's what makes it so funny and still epic today. Also, just think about it a minute...why would entire guild go out of their way to stage something just so the guy screams his own name? There was no significance to that name, it could have been any other. It's the WAY he did it that mattered!
    Umm, if you have seen the video, it IS clearly staged. They are talking random crap about the next room, saying "Ok guys, we've never been this far before" even though half of them were wearing gear from bosses after the whelp room. The video is old, and it was just random stupid humor ... the whole point was that it was random ...
    REAL ID was merely a setback!

Deleted
    I used to have a warlock called "skindylocks" and had my own guild called "and the 3 bears"

<We Never Finish Anythi>

Quote Originally Posted by DragoonV View Post
    Umm, if you have seen the video, it IS clearly staged. They are talking random crap about the next room, saying "Ok guys, we've never been this far before" even though half of them were wearing gear from bosses after the whelp room. The video is old, and it was just random stupid humor ... the whole point was that it was random ...
    It's staged. Here's a quote: "We need to Divine Intervention the mages so they can AE". The first part of the video (before the Leeroy pull) is funny because they talk through a strategy that makes no sense -- it's all discussion like that.

On topic: <season ending pregnancy>

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Prophets of Naga Cows

<our guild name is too lo>
    Have Fun!

I had a horde guild named <The Hemp Knights> until it got hacked and disbanded. So then I went to ally and made <Spies Like Us> since me and my wife are Horde, just waiting for a Cata to start.

I saw

<Shaniqua dont play>

I lol'd.

Deleted
    <Jag har Alt uner Ctrl> was a swedish guild but they arent around anymore

and the char Internet the explorer <web browser> but i saw that one on wowbash xD

http://www.wowbash.com/image-14644.html

<BrbGoldFishOnFire>
    <hots dots n kidneyshots> (Arena team with lock / druid / rogue.. still funny tho)
    <THANKYOUCOMEAGAIN>
    <Dumbledore dies lol>
    <DK Horde hunters> this just made me giggle for some reason. Typical danes ;<

Hugh Jass
    If you love someone, you will focus your life on their happiness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunset Raiders