Thread: A nice server.

A nice server.

Mkay, had no idea where to post this, so I thought here would be okay. On topic:

It's summer time, my former guild stopped raiding, and I'm really into my dear paladin (Horde), which is in Bloodscalp. Since I play in a Spanish server, I have absolutly no idea about what's going on out there in the English servers, and I'd like to. Honestly, Bloodscalp sucks, I cannot find any way to do more than 5 bosses in Icc 10/25, even with a raid capable of it. So I thought about moving into a nother server, but as I said, I have no idea about them. So here's where you take part in this! I would like to ask you for a nice and decent EU PvP server, don't need it to be the best ever, just want a decent battlegroup and pugs, and some english speaking guilds in case I decide to reroll.

Thank you all in advance (yeah trolls, you too! <3).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinen View Post
    Mkay, had no idea where to post this, so I thought here would be okay. On topic:

It's summer time, my former guild stopped raiding, and I'm really into my dear paladin (Horde), which is in Bloodscalp. Since I play in a Spanish server, I have absolutly no idea about what's going on out there in the English servers, and I'd like to. Honestly, Bloodscalp sucks, I cannot find any way to do more than 5 bosses in Icc 10/25, even with a raid capable of it. So I thought about moving into a nother server, but as I said, I have no idea about them. So here's where you take part in this! I would like to ask you for a nice and decent EU PvP server, don't need it to be the best ever, just want a decent battlegroup and pugs, and some english speaking guilds in case I decide to reroll.

Thank you all in advance (yeah trolls, you too! <3).
    It's summer time, you don't need to play. At all.
    I heard that the "older" Servers always have some nice players on it. You should head for them.

May I bump this? Need your help! :x

my advice would be to spend a good an hour or so going though the Eu realm forums and then check a site like www.wowprogress.com
    to get an idea of how skilled the guilds on that server are then once you found a server that you like look for a guild i suggest applying to guilds before transfer that way you know your not transferring and not getting into the guild you want
    /l、
    (゚、 。 7  Tremble at the might of the LICH KITTY!!!
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ