Poll: What takes away your sleep?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KinzoX View Post
    That's why I do not consider myself spanish, I was born in Spain and live in Spain, but do not owe a shit to the king. Seriously, it's the 21st century.
    Interesting ... so you're one of those short-minded who think that a monarchy is an outdated and medieval institution that has no place in the 21st century...

Well, I regret to inform you that you're wrong: currently, the monarchy is an institution that provides a distinction and respect very difficult to imitate by other institutions, in fact some of the most modern and formal countries in the world are monarchists such as Switzerland, Britain and Japan among others.

Do you repudiate your country?, do you repudiate Your King? If you do not have loyalty to the King, you must be charged with high treason against your country and therefore you should be immediately expelled from the Kingdom and your Spanish nationality rescinded.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While i clearly exposed how i like to be spanish, i also agree Kinzo: this is not the right place to discuss political stuff. Stay ontopic

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please refrain from derailing into the same boring "vanilla pvp" discussion, just explain your vote on the poll, i dont want this thread to be locked that soon

Deleted
    I'm afraid if i see spirit link being implemented, i might actually jizz in my pants.

In all seriousness, I hope to god that the heroics aren't anything like what they are *ATM* (=faceroll)
    The heroics in start of wrath weren't on the mind-numbing level of dullness they are now, but they weren't exactly insanely hard either. Enough to keep you on your toes, and enough to need you to pay attention for the run.