Blizzards hate of mmo champion.

If you wispier someone 'i love mmo champ' it is blocked with the message 'Unable to send chat to ******** because your message contained reserved words. How ever if you type in a whisper 'i love gold' or 'i love buying gold' or 'i love mmo kings' it isn't blocked. Its official, Blizzard loves gold sellers more than us D:.

This thread is contributing a lot to the community.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

"MMO Champion" or even "mmo champ" isnt filtered out. Its exactly "love mmo champ" that is the filter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was unaware of this. I understand the censoring of websites in messages (although god knows they still havent figured out how to filter susan express with their 9 million gold spams), but I'm sure they certainly don't hate MMO-C. This website does more for the WoW community than even their own site. Without this place and websites like it I doubt the game would be as popular.

Yes I am aware the OP's title was sarcasm.

Its silly that you can type 'i love mmowned' or any other gold farming/exploit website and not mmo-champion.
    'I love mmo-champion' is also blocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extinguish View Post
    If you wispier someone 'i love mmo champ' it is blocked with the message 'Unable to send chat to ******** because your message contained reserved words. How ever if you type in a whisper 'i love gold' or 'i love buying gold' or 'i love mmo kings' it isn't blocked. Its official, Blizzard loves gold sellers more than us D:.
    Us? You were talking about MMO-Champion, not the users. Not us, the page. Two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Extinguish View Post
    Its silly that you can type 'i love mmowned' or any other gold farming/exploit website and not mmo-champion.
    'I love mmo-champion' is also blocked.
    Okay, that is pretty strange.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's been like this for like at least 6 months or more. There was a certain scam going on involving MMO-champions name so that url is filtered. It has nothing to do with hating this website.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is interesting.. i want to know why now

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    It's been like this for like at least 6 months or more. There was a certain scam going on involving MMO-champions name so that url is filtered. It has nothing to do with hating this website.
    Yeah, about scams going on on sites...

Let's try to whisp them "I love Curse"