Warrior range bug?

So this is the 5th time today it has come down to the wire in my 2v2 team (last season i got to 2k rating) trying to get over the 1700 bump in the road with all the decently average 2 dps teams causing more trouble than maybe they should but thats another story.

The issue i'm posting about is one that has only come to light over the last 2 weeks of arena games. We have lost against healer / dps setups when we should be winning (paladin / warrior is what we run) and not due to mistakes being made on our behalf. I was for example chasing a druid around the pillars in nagrand with overpower and execute ready with the druid on 5% health and no cooldowns having just 3 cycloned my paladin. So what happens next? thats right "out of range" spammed my screen as I furiously beat the crap out of my keyboard about 2 yards behind the druid. Killing blow didnt go off for 5 seconds, DK death grips me and druid runs away to reset, great. Then my healer DCs, fantastic, and we are one match down.

This has happened twice today and both cost us matches that we would have won. I always seem to get this bug whilst shapeshifted with my DBW, but it;s driven me to the point of frustration. No its not my computer, I run an I7 core extreme @ 3.8ghz, 8 gb ddr3, 2x 8800gtx's in SLI, my internet is 50meg stable with DL speeds of 2-3mbps so, its not my computer or connection.

Anyone having the same experience? Anyone got any ideas? Pissing me off enough that 2 dps teams just seem so lol atm, even after the healing change. This adding to the fact that a bad druid / warrior team that sit at 1600 rating can get lucky and then get even luckier with a healer DC is just frustrating.

People will do anything to win a match these days, it's sad. Most likely you fought teams that actually messed with their internet connection, to start lagging around on your screen, but no on theirs, which makes them very hard to hit.

happens to me all the time, on my rogue

run behind sombody in stealth and cannot land a CS

yesturday I stood right on top of a lock while stelahted for about 4 seocnds and could not get a CS, eventually got popped wiht a corruption.

kind of annoying but w/e
    ALL DAY SON ALLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY.

this has happened to me periodically over the years. my ret pally gets the same "out of range" crap and so does my DK. my hunter gets LoS issues even though there is nothing in my way.

its the main reason i dont do arenas.

its a problem with all melee classes. no matter what melee class you play that bug will appear. but ive noticed its more of a latency issue than a bug. bad latency ( anything over 200) causes things to be in a different place than they appear.