Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by taybox View Post
    i love healing and dps. it would probably be best to have at least one of both. for heals, i love my pally. i have a shammy but id rather play pally for healing. havent tried priest or druid. my druid is 67 and i think druid would be fun sometimes.

as for dps, i have a hunter mage dk lock.

hunter is always good fun. but i kinda wanna play a toon that i havent played alot yet. my geared ones are hunter pally shammy mage.

i want a good pve and pvp toon. i am temtped to roll a warrior.

My lineup so far, if i pick 3 to level....

Heals (pally or druid)
    Dps (Lock)
    Dps (Hunter or Warrior)

are warriors fun in pve and pvp? hard to play in pvp? thanks
    Well i would remove healer to start with, Dps lock or warrior are both very fun for both pve and pvp, i play a hunter atm and for PvE it's faceroll(like every class) but for PvP it's alot of binds and choosing the right ability(brain-freeze). Warlock and warrior is just a lot more smooth for PvP
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Druids' my main.

I can switch from a DPS role to a healing role when I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid , imo. You get *every* playstyle in one class. Ranged dps, melee dps, tank, and healer.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamph View Post
    Druids' my main.

I can switch from a DPS role to a healing role when I want.
    yeah man but you cant be a goblin, what a shame isnt it?

I hate leveling up, so the class i got to max level first became my main.

Deleted
    I choose a MAIN by putting RANDOM emphasis ON words that DONT really NEED it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taybox View Post
    so i cant choose a main class to play. been thinking and trying for months. instead i toon hop on about 4-5 80s and play them all. i wish i could pick 2 and love them and only play them. but i like too many other classes. AHHH what to do???
    You, my friend, suffer from Altoholism. I used to have this disease also, but I have gone through lots of self-treatment, and now I am down to 2 mains for Cataclysm (mage and priest).
    Figure out which role is your favorite (tank, healer, melee dps, range dps). Now pick a second place role. Do you have a character that can fit both of these roles equally in your playstyle/opinion? Yes? You're done. No? What are your two favorite characters that fit these roles?

(btw, personally I love shadow priests, so don't take my mage/priest combo as a slam, priests. My mage just has lots of achievements, mounts, pets, and titles, and I love him too much to leave him 80 )

I've just picked up a class, played it til I got bored, then leveled a new character.

I'm currently addicted to my Resto Druid and doubt I'll be changing again soon; I just don't like playing my other characters as much.
    Carthago delenda est.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a rogue before WoW... easy choice here.
    "Sk'gurrr Sk'gurrr"
    Spectreking Lostkeys aka Saint Alker, of Dark Matters Tribunal

15+ Year Old Account
    Just choose a class that satisfies you as a whole, its flavor, its mechanics, its role, its chosen race... I used to be a rogue pre-wotlk, dreaming about not being flimsy as hell... then I rolled DK and never looked back; rune mechanic, self-healing, frenetic frost rotation, I'm totally lovin' it. And I'm scared as hell of how they fix runes with a spade and an axe in Cataclysm... I have a warrior to fall back to in case of an emergency, but I honestly pray that it doesn't happen. I got so attached to my Forsaken DK.

I liked that the hunter and warlock have companions they can use in combat, so I flipped a coin to see which one I would play first and got hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first character I played, my hunter, will always be my main. I play other characters more sometimes but my hunter has loads of achieves and mounts and tabards and junk. And until they make Achievements shared over account that is going to be my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was no real reasoning when I picked my shaman, I liked the idea of being able to heal when necessary, use the full power of the elements when need be, and smack shit in the face with big weapons...

But I sure am glad I chose shaman, maybe it's because I've had the most practise on it, maybe it's because I get in any group I want to vos everyone loves a healer, maybe it's cos I can HS every 15 minutes, idunno, but my shaman is, and always will be my main.

Don't get me wrong, with five 80s and every other class above 60 I'm yet to find a class I don't enjoy playing, but shaman wins.

but remember kids, the most important thing is that your main is a Troll, cos as we all know;
    "Trolls be flippin' out mon"
    Last edited by Kaga; 2010-07-27 at 06:47 AM.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started out with a mage, which i raid with and later on i lvl'ed a paladin, shaman and DK. Now i can tank/heal/dps whenever i feel like doing one of those 3 roles =)

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

I truly enjoy my shaman, and my death knight. But, as it was what I started in the beginning, I will always be utterly fascinated with the paladin.

And yeah, I was ret before it was cool. :O

First character I ever played. (Druid!)
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

this expansion i choose hunter as my main and priest as my twink, caus i never played them over lv40. left to play are warlock and paladin, but im not sure if id like to drop from my hunter just now =) playing a new class is fun after 6 years, playing rp and alliance is fun for a short time....^^

My main switches around, but it's usually whichever character I have more fun playing like my hunter during vanilla, enhancement shaman during BC and my rogue during most of wrath

I chose Shaman 'cause it would let me be a bleeding heart and bitch about how Blizz gives us no attention.

Just play whatever is fun. If a class gets boring play another one. Why do you have to have a main? Ive raided on like 5 different toons at max level raids since wrath came out. Just focus on one at a time. Its ok to hop around, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.