Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    aye ass-pulling these pitiful attempts to justify what she is doing is futile yes its logical in the short term but moronic in the long term, not to mention wholly evil.
    Last edited by mordale; 2010-07-27 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    lol i was saying it in more of a sarcastic manner lol i guess people can't pick up on that through text.

but yes i agree he isn't forcing people to be worgen
    Are you even reading the text?

The choices are such: A) Die in battle and be raised as a Forsaken, or B) Drink Crowley's blood to become a Worgen and become immune to the Forsaken plague.

They hate the Worgen, but choosing that is better for them that being raised as Sylvanas' foot soldiers in death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argument: "Sylvanas uses the plague despite Garrosh's orders, she's committing war crimes."
    Counter: First - There are no treaties in Azeroth preventing the usage of such weapons, not to mention these weapons are no more horrific than the spells players use on a regular basis, the only difference here is scale. Disease spells are just as much biological weapons, and curses could be consider even worse. Warlocks go around stealing souls.

Also, This is why warlocks hide. If you notice there are no warlocks (npc's) walking around the city they hide in basements and stay out of sight. Actually, the only culture in which they don't care about warlocks walking around is the forsaken. (because they don't care about what they do) Now before you say: Teh orkz warlokz haz teir own diztrikt! Trall has already said why he does not care that the warlocks are in large numbers in the center of the city. He said he would rather know who they are and where they were and not take action than not know who they are and where they are and take action.

And to answer the treaty thing, at wrathgate all factions deemed plight to be a no no. Garrosh and Thrall have ordered this. Sylvanas ignored a direct order from the leader of the horde. The last person to do this is was an orc named Krom'gar. (better known as the guy dropped off of a cliff) They did similar things being that they murdered innocents against the warcheif's order.

Stop trying to defend Sylvanas. 20 bucks op plays an undead. Blizzard tried to take the sympathetic angle on the forsaken but no one really felt sad for a buch of lying , corpses using biological weapons.
    Last edited by Desimar; 2010-07-27 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desimar View Post
    And to answer the treaty thing, at wrathgate all factions deemed plight to be a no no. Garrosh and Thrall have ordered this. Sylvanas ignored a direct order from the leader of the horde. The last person to do this is was an orc named Krom'gar. (better known as the guy dropped off of a cliff) They did similar things being that they murdered innocents against the warcheif's order.
    Garrosh should totally throw Sylvanas of a cliff. That would be awesome.

It should also be pointed out that even if the newly raised Forsaken had free will prior to Godfrey (which seems unlikely) it can't have been all that important to Sylvanas if she dropped it after the first one moved against her.

im actually shocked no one has started to make a counter to the blight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    im actually shocked no one has started to make a counter to the blight.
    That's because there is no counter to it. It's 100% evil. (I can say this I have an 80 ud) Personally my hope for Cata was that Sylvanas died and Nathanos took her place. (that would explain the UD hunters =P)

we kindakillhim off again.
    i mean a counter in a sense of if blight come in contact it it neutralized, kinda in a way liquid light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta View Post
    What did all the Forsaken do after being freed of the Lich King's (their master) mind control over them? Rebel. It only makes sense that these people would do the same.
    Because they are forsaken, they're dead. Since Humans can only be affected by the plague (yes, only humans can, watch the silverpine questline more closely) if they walked back to SW all undead like do you think they would be accpeted? Hell nah, the gaurds would just kill them. Also, Deathknight does not equal Forsaken. Two very different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    we kindakillhim off again.
    i mean a counter in a sense of if blight come in contact it it neutralized, kinda in a way liquid light.
    I know that's why I said: "Personally my hope for Cata WAS that Sylvanas died

she did unfortunately she came back, much in a way like crabs.
    speaking of which damn things have gone and messed up my garden again.
    Last edited by mordale; 2010-07-27 at 07:46 AM. Reason: mt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matran View Post
    Because they are forsaken, they're dead. Since Humans can only be affected by the plague (yes, only humans can, watch the silverpine questline more closely) if they walked back to SW all undead like do you think they would be accpeted? Hell nah, the gaurds would just kill them. Also, Deathknight does not equal Forsaken. Two very different things.
    While I agree with all of this, can you tell me why Koitra Deathweaver serves Sylvanas and not Lor'Themar. He is a Blood Elf after all.

That's because there is no counter to it. It's 100% evil. (I can say this I have an 80 ud) Personally my hope for Cata was that Sylvanas died and Nathanos took her place. (that would explain the UD hunters =P)
    Sylvanas is a Dark Ranger (hence the UD hunters duh)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Sylvanas is a Dark Ranger (hence the UD hunters duh)
    Sylvanas is a Dark Ranger. Sylvanas is the leader of the Forsaken. Are there forsaken hunters?

Sylvanas is a Dark Ranger. Sylvanas is the leader of the Forsaken. Are there forsaken hunters?
    Only 1 since vanilla (Nathanos) , in some patch in Wotlk they added Dark Rangers in UD and Dalaran and thats it
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

ranger doesn't equal hunter there both ranged and for now she is class wise counted as a hunter but she and nathanos are both rangers,granted nathanos is closer to hunter with him having pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    aye ass-pulling these pitiful attempts to justify what she is doing is futile yes its logical in the short term but moronic in the long term, not to mention wholly evil.
    Actually, it's pretty much the only thing Sylvanas can do. The Forsaken possess their own culture, their own values; they're now a separate, independent race. Not to mention they are shunned, hated even by their former allies (the Alliance). What else can they do? They cannot procreate, so the only logical move is to raise their enemies into Forsaken.
    Taz'dingo!

logical yes but only in the short term when an army of paladins are but a few days away the best sense would be to head to northrend and free more from the lich king rather than engage in the very activity that they despised the lich king for.
    in the end shes a hypocrite and a short sighted fool.

sylvanas 2012