Alone in the Darkness

Hello everyone!

My guild and I want to start farming these mounts.
    How difficult is this in 264/277 gear?
    Any tips, tricks, suggestions? What sort of comp should we bring?

Thanks!

In 264/277 with people who can do competitive dps for their gear alone in the dark becomes pretty faceroll. A lot of the challenges in the fight have to do with timing, but with the amount of extra dps the gear brings it trivializes a lot of the parts of the fight.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

The only thing you need to worry about with icc25 man gear is the tactics for Mimiron HM and Yogg HM, the rest is pretty much faceroll.
    Last edited by crybaby; 2010-07-27 at 05:04 AM.

Just did it there recently,we zerged the brain down in 1 or 2 brain phases, not 100% sure, in p3 we just had everyone nuke yogg and ignore the adds.
    Its a good idea to not take alot of healers/have them go dps.

Just two heal it and zerg with one tank.

No, I'm not kidding. You get one brain room phase and have all your DPS face the boss in p3. In 277-level gear you can 20-man it this way.

It's faceroll in ICC gear.... if you know the fight. If most of your raiders have never done it before, take some care, the first time through. There are still plenty of mechanics that can and will wipe somebody who doesn't know the fight.