Priest twink needs help

Hiho, i am in a bit of a pickle here...

I recently dinged my priest, and i am totaly lost on how to gear him. There are some nice stickies in most other class sections on gear, gemming, stat priorities and such, but i dont find anything here.

So, without further ado, here is my priest : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Didaktylos ( Yes, i know he is missing some enchants etc. Not going to waste gold for items below T9 level. I can heal my random daily hero just fine without gems for now... )

and here are my questions :

1 : What to get first from frost badges ? i allready have like 90.

2 : What is my stat priority ? I figured it would be spellpower - spirit - haste - mp5 ? ( For example my pants and belt, they arent realy healer items, are they ? )

3 : How many t10 pieces are BiS ? Should i start spending my frost badges on them ? Which set piece ( of the 5 ) do you not take ?

Thanks for reading
    Ecce homo ergo elk

You do know what twink means in WoW right?

You should not go for the chest, if you have a chance of doing Blood Council on 25 man. Heroic would be even better, of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    You do know what twink means in WoW right?
    this...

twinking=block xp on a character for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    this...

twinking=block xp on a character for pvp
    Twinking is gearing a character to its maximum with the best possible enchants gems professions whatsoever, most characters are twinks with the exception of levelling characters, we just tend to not call our level 80 mains twinks, but simply our mains.

So i meant "alt" instead of twink. You got the meaning anyway.

More on topic please.

---------- Post added 2010-07-27 at 01:35 PM ----------

Found another question : There was a thread here in the stickies where some user calculated that gemming int beats gemming anything else realy. I dont find it any more, i think it was from January. Is this still true ?
    Ecce homo ergo elk