Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary Jerry View Post
    what is this WoW you speak of? Oh you mean that MMO that died July 27th
    Love you
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    You can, i just tried it.

Only thing is starcraft 2 crashes on windows 7 if you alt+tab out of it (when you try to alt+tab back in theres just a black screen).
    Not for me, I have Windows 7 64-bit. I can alt tab, though it does show a black screen for 10 seconds, then the everything is well...Still, crappy alt tabbing

SC2 has a borderless(maximized) windowed mode just like WoW. Alt+tab is seamless then.

WoW alt-tab is extremely seamless if you play in "Maximised Window mode". You will see a black screen if you play in Full Screen mode.

Also, i laughed at the people that says they are getting a third of a single-player game... Think of it as 100% of Starcraft awesomeness. For a total of 300% Awesome. Expansion Packs...All blizzard game had them.

Why did you buy Vanilla wow back in the vanilla days, if not to buy 25% of a MMO? (Because there are 3 known expansions)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    WoW alt-tab is extremely seamless if you play in "Maximised Window mode". You will see a black screen if you play in Full Screen mode.

Also, i laughed at the people that says they are getting a third of a single-player game... Think of it as 100% of Starcraft awesomeness. For a total of 300% Awesome. Expansion Packs...All blizzard game had them.

Why did you buy Vanilla wow back in the vanilla days, if not to buy 25% of a MMO? (Because there are 3 known expansions)

Probably referring to that it was all going to be one game until Activision came along. Activision being known to not care about games, just profit. You can google some of the dumb things said by Activision.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post

I can think of a lot of people that would not have bought wow if it had only came with 1 race. Hell, I'll even go so far to say an 1 race for each side.

Especially knowing that IF wow had a predecessor and it originally came with all races. (hypothetical statement of course but you get the point.)

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I can think of a lot of people that would not have bought wow if it had only came with 1 race. Hell, I'll even go so far to say an 1 race for each side.

Especially knowing that IF wow had a predecessor and it originally came with all races. (hypothetical statement of course but you get the point.)
    This analogy is bad because you can play as any race in the multiplayer part of Starcraft 2. The Terran campaign is long, and in addition there are fun achievements and challenges. Even if you only play the singleplayer portion, you'll have more hours of gameplay than you get in most recent RTS games.

In the beta I was logged on my wow account and my sc2 account at the same time a number of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Furbolg View Post
    This analogy is bad because you can play as any race in the multiplayer part of Starcraft 2. The Terran campaign is long, and in addition there are fun achievements and challenges. Even if you only play the singleplayer portion, you'll have more hours of gameplay than you get in most recent RTS games.
    I think it still fits for the general purpose of the conversation given wow is a MMO and that does not mean I can't have a single player experience playing it.

It would be like having WOW 2 released with only 2 core races and 2 core classes per side and the buying population being told in the next expansion you'll get the other 2 core races and the other 2 core classes that were already there in wow originally. (or whatever breakdown you want really with the current races and classes.)

It's just not a good move to back track so much. Tons are probably still going to buy SC2 of course. I just wont be one of them and I know there are others like me that fell the same. We're the minority but I can live with that.