Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    I have around 272 hit and 27 expertise. Although I am expertise cap, I still see parrys on the boss dummies for some reason :/
    I'll leave it for you to figure out but, rogues aren't the only ones that do it from behind.

Nuff' said.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlight View Post
    Hmm. Your spec is fine. I really recommend switching the 3 points in Divine Intellect for 3 points in Healing Light. You're already going to replace the PvP glyph. I also recommend Glyph of Consecration.

And the Expertise cap is 26.

Do you have two piece ret T10? If so, you need to switch up your opening rotation some. Divine Storm will be a higher priority ability than CS with two piece.
    Divine Intellect is better than Healing Light for a Retridin as it slightly reduces the number of times we need to use Divine Plea, freeing up the odd GCD here and there. Healing Light doesn't do anything to improve DPS.

Essential glyphs are Consecration and Judgement. Third glyph is either Glyph of Seal of Vengeance or Glyph of Exorcism. Check what percentage of your damage comes from Exorcism. If 20% of that figure (or 16% if already Glyphed for Exo) comes to more than your chance to be dodged, which is (26-expertise)/4%, glyph Exo. (Example: you are unglyphed and Exo is 5% of your damage. You have 23 expertise. Glyphing Exo will increase your DPS by 1%; glyphing SoV will increase your DPS by (26-23)/4% = 0.75%. So, you glyph Exo.) You should find that the breakpoint is 22 expertise without 2pc T10 or 24 with it - though personally I always run Glyph of SoV as it gives me more flexibility on fights like Putricide.

Priority with 2pc T10 should be J-DS-[HoW]-CS-(Cons/Exo). However, 2pc T10 only procs on white swings, so it's only important to have DS on cooldown at the end of your swing timer. If you will have two GCDs before your next white swing, DS drops below CS. (It's also worth noting that due to proc latency there's a window of about 150ms after your swing where you can hit DS and still proc from the white, but this is an advanced trick and shouldn't be relied on.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malleus View Post
    Divine Intellect is better than Healing Light for a Retridin as it slightly reduces the number of times we need to use Divine Plea, freeing up the odd GCD here and there. Healing Light doesn't do anything to improve DPS.
    your bonus 250 mana (fully buffed) will change a lot!
    you shouldnt use any gcd except the free one every 30-45sec.