Iphone authenticator restore.

Hi,

Since i can't post on the offical forums becouse of my dilemma. I restored my Iphone 3GS and re installed the apps that i've downloaded earlier this year including the authenticator app. But now i can't use the code, every time i do i get login failed.

So i guess the best bet is to call blizzard to remove it ? I guess i need to scan my ID in and send it to them all over again -.-

But i wonder if anyone here have had the same problem and managed to fix it without calling blizzard ?

Thanks, Mcdevlin.

Before restoring a Iphone/Ipod or attach a mobile authenticator in a battle net account, u need to write down the serial the authenticator gives u to attach in the Battle net account, for security so u cant speed up the process with blizzard if something happens to the authenticator, and then if u can everytime u restore a iphone/ipod, first remove the authenticator from the account.
    If u dont do that, u have this problem, the authenticator gives a new serial, every time u install it in ur Iphone/Ipod and the code to log in fail.
    You need to call blizzard...

Sorry for my crappy english.
    Last edited by Poper; 2010-07-27 at 06:50 PM.

That what i feared, ah well. Will just buy those key chain authenticator instead. Well gonna call blizz in a few days much on my "to do" list. Thanks for the reply =)