Incredibly attractive girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctify View Post
    Incredibly attractive girl.
    This man knows what he's talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Hi I think you're wrong

Exactly as you say.

She is cute of course, but she is just your average girl cute. Maybe this is the reason why so many teenagers obsess because of her - she perfectly represents that girl that sits in class next to you and is thus easily accessible. Frankly, I have absolutely no interest in her. Of course, taste differs ^^ maybe I am just to "old", but I just can'tsee any of that "adult" femininity or charisma which makes a woman trully attractive (and no, I am no talking about "big boobs"). In addition, she's got no acting talent.

---------- Post added 2011-08-18 at 07:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    but of course, as always, Natalie Portman >>>> All
    Now, with this, I agree fully

Hello I think you're wrong

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

Hello I think you're wrong

I think you're wrong. I'm sure. I can prove it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think she's pretty hot but damn i really got put off her with short hair. If you look good with long hair don't go and ruin it! Some can pull it off, she can't. Usually i find alot of women actors hot but i don't for Megan Fox, don't get me wrong i'd do her, but she is no where near as hot as people say.