Beta servers down?

So i just got into beta and i see that all of the servers are offline, and when i went before to create a worgen a pop up would come up and say 'failure' anyone on beta know when the beta realms will be playable again?

All realms are up for me right now, the Worgen failure is becuase they have turned off the ability to create worgen just now^

I think they turned them off because the female worgen is soon complete. I think all that's missing is a dance. (Atleast, the model on WoW model viewer looks complete to me. It's just missing a dance. Don't blame me if I'm wrong).
    o bby

curseforummoderatorscansuckadick

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelbin Mekkatorque View Post
    I think they turned them off because the female worgen is soon complete. I think all that's missing is a dance. (Atleast, the model on WoW model viewer looks complete to me. It's just missing a dance. Don't blame me if I'm wrong).
    They never said why, to my knowledge, but it's more likely to be because of all the bugs in the worgen character creation that cropped up in the last build.

The General Discussion forum always has a sticky if the servers aren't up. And they update it when they're back up.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...18527&sid=2000