Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rkoehorst View Post
    I'm afraid I was not so lucky. And I play on a quite high-populated server, but not even STV granted me more than 15 HKs. I got ganked a couple of times in STV by 80s though.
    Summer time? could do it probs, anywho most people i've talked with world pvp doesnt exist still.
    I always meet those hordies everywhere, and when I wanna gank em I'll find em .

BC stands for "Burning Crusade", not "The Reign of Illidan in Outland!". So it really only makes since that a Burning Legion Lord would be the last boss of the expansion whether it was a mistake on Blizz's part or not.

Both were the end of WoW. </sarcasm>

Quote Originally Posted by rkoehorst View Post
    Blizzard fucked up the world pvp in bc and wotlk.
    Tbc gave us flying mounts, nearly destroyed world-pvp, and WotlK lowered the required level needed for a flying mount AND it introduced the LFD-tool (quite helpfull, still ruined world-pvp though).
    World PvP was ruined when they introduced battlegrounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though so many people are hating on halion, he is probably my favorite fight so far, and one of the few fights where I enjoyed the mechanics so much that I wanted to go back just to do them. However, it is obviously lacking in lore/substance. Either way, I find the mechanics to be more fun than LK, or any other fight in ICC to be honest.