Bigone

<Dawn of Damnation>, Anachronos EU, merger-joined applies, 11/12 ICC 25 normal

Hello,

my in-game name is Bigone and I speak on behalf of the Dawn of Damnation guild on the Eu-Anachronos pve server. Let me please introduce ourselves.

The Dawn of Damnation was created recently by merging (attendance problems on both sides) of The new dawn (GM Bigone) and the Damnation guild (GM Hefesto), which was a wonderful and successful merge, because both of the leading teams have the same vision and goals and for that I am grateful. However, even after merger of two guilds (we had like 40 sign ups at the beginning) the attendance dropped to a maximum of 23 sign ups per raid after we reached the Lich King. We are focusing on 25 man progression raiding. (When we reached Lich King our members started to have “important” real live issue and now we are calling raids one by one).
    Our progression is 11/12 in ICC 25 man, we are not doing many 10 man but Lich King in 10 man version is dead, of course. It is due to Anachronos’ well-known “Wednesday sickness”, which means that on grinding days we do not have problems with attendance but during the rest of the days we have like maximum of 18 players.
    We are looking for a guild, which shares the same idea of progression above the loot and idea of having a fun. I can guarantee that our (remaining) members are dedicated and even on server with such average high latency as Anachronos is are able to perform on the level of the best guilds on the server.
    We are willing to migrate to other servers; even faction change comes into play if necessary that is how big our dedication to progression is. All we want to do is to raid and achieve the goals that we set for ourselves - killing the Lich King, progress to Hard Modes and prepare ourselves for Cataclysm as best as possible.
    Our raiding times are 21.30-23.30 (21.15 invites, 21.30 raid starts), Sunday to Thursday. Might be a problem for some guilds to start at 21:30 but that is our main condition, because our members cannot come earlier.

For more information about the Dawn of Damnation, please visit our website at: "www .dawnofdamnation.eu/eqdkp/viewnews.php".

In addition, our performance can be found at: "www .worldoflogs.com/guilds/66399/".

The Guild Leader (Gow) and the Officers of Dawn of Damnation came to this conclusion after a long and careful consideration. Due to that fact, I can only guess how many core members are/will be willing to migrate and/or change the Faction and progress further on Lich King, but I estimate that about ten people will follow us. As mentioned earlier, we are trying to find a suitable guild to merge with that has the same/ similar vision and goals like those that we have.

We also accepting joined applications so if you want to join with your friends apply: "www .dawnofdamnation.eu/eqdkp/wrapper.php?id=board".

If you are interested or should you need more information, please feel free to contact us via email: "Biggy.Anachronos email.cz".

Best Regards,

Dawn of Damnation team, Anachronos-EU

Bigone
    bump

Bigone
    bump