Cataclysm moonkin buffs

Don't know yet if they forgot to add the 5% spell crit aura, but like now things look pretty unbalanced, while a ele shaman can give +16% spell power, heroism, 5% haste,5% crit, a fire mage heroism, 5% spell crit, 16% spell power, and we just go on with 5% haste, 5% all stats, and 8% spell debuff. I'd like to see more love for everyone, giving us and to shadowpriests something more. Some buffer class is less buffer than some other(mages are embarassing while being also pure dps), and like happened in the past (to me atleast) will be taken over others in raid.
    Costructive criticism is welcome, don't answer if you have just to say is not true you qq, i'm just watching at those sad numbers.
    Last edited by Morning_star; 2010-07-28 at 12:54 PM.

It looks like there is some confusion. In the current beta talent tree, Moonkin Form gives 5% crit, not haste. The talent that added a haste bonus for the raid is gone.
    Either GC confused crit with haste, or the current build does not what they eventually want to have.

Anyway, compared to current support, Moonkins are going to lose a lot. But that was to be expected and is not necessarily negative.

Edit: My guess is that GC simply got the 5% Crit buff wrong (it should be Feral and Balance druid), and we will still supply 5% Crit (melee+spell) and 5% Haste.
    Last edited by Thalur; 2010-07-28 at 02:10 PM.

If is like you wrote looks more or less the same like now except for the mages. Let's see how the energy dps will work

Imho its incorrect.
    Replenishment -- Shadow Priest, Frost Mage, Survival Hunter,
    giving replenishment mana to class without mana...

Nobody gets +16% Spellpower. 10% is the maximum and does not stack with the 6% buff.

And remember, 5% Stats is almost identical to 5% more Spellpower, and this buff does stack with the 6/10% one.