10+ Year Old Account

Sindy HM or PP HM

My guild is pushing for 10/12 Hardmodes tonight (currently 8/12) so we have Princes HM and either Sindy HM or PP HM, and I was wondering which one is more difficult?

Deleted
    Sindra is harder, the hard part with PP is that you need to keep the healing up in the end of P3 and burn him down before tanks get to many stacks

Putricide is 20 times easier. Learning to manage your disease is all it takes. Stack up on green ooze, dont move the boss back and forth like some people do. Just stay on the green side all the time. If you're ranged heavy its very easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    We're having a hell of a time with the transition in Putricide hard mode ourselves so we've only hit P3 successfully 1 time. For those killing him successfully are you going with 3 or possibly even 4 tanks?

We use 3 tanks and 6 healers (rest dps, obviously) for our H PP kills. On the transitions we found that it helped to have everyone rush to the table to keep some dps on him when he is transitioning before oozes spawn, then have both sides kind of sidle off to their respective oozes and burn them down, we had a bunch of 1-2% wipes before our first kill until we perfected phase3 pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    If You've good equipment, you can do like I did on my Drake Run.

Heroic Professor with 2 tanks, 1 healer, 7 dps'ers... make the encounter really easy. Try atleast 2-3 times and see if it works with you.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak View Post
    Putricide is 20 times easier. Learning to manage your disease is all it takes. Stack up on green ooze, dont move the boss back and forth like some people do. Just stay on the green side all the time. If you're ranged heavy its very easy.
    Being ranged heavy makes it so you don't even really have to think about disease management. We just play hot potato with ranged dps and healers, melee runs it out to one of the ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    We're having a hell of a time with the transition in Putricide hard mode ourselves so we've only hit P3 successfully 1 time. For those killing him successfully are you going with 3 or possibly even 4 tanks?
    I'm assuming this is on 25 man? If you're having trouble on the transition then the problem isn't how many tanks but most likely the handling of the green ooze. You will get multiple explosions during a transition and they get increasingly dangerous as people are out of place, and healers struggle to top up in time for the next bang.

Life is made a lot easier if people who can bug the green ooze do. ie. if a mage gets the ooze he can blink away from it and then iceblock when it's close to exploding. This not only removes an explosion but leaves the ooze with a few seconds of reset time before it picks the next target. Rogues can vanish, hunters feign, pallies can bubble, locks can teleport. It's RNG, but it will help you to your first kill.

Couple that with Divine sacs from your holy/prot pallies and a disc priest bubbling everybody in the neighberhood and you should find transitions a bit easier.

blood council is absurdly easy so im not sure how you skipped it and went on to bql.

PP is much easier than sindy.

keys to pp:
    on transitions have every single pet in the raid on the green slime to soak splash damage. Army of the dead also works. we have 4 dks so we pop 2 armies each transition and theres almost no damage going out.

if you are struggling with the disease (which you shouldn't) just let a shaman die with it. you have to wait until the disease WOULD have disappeared before he ankhs or he gets insta 1shot when he pops up.

phase 3 tank rotation:

2 stacks on main tank >
    2 on 2nd tank >
    3rd tank goes all the way to 3 >
    1st tank picks back up and goes to 3. at this point (when the MT taunts off the 3rd tanks 3stack) you want to use DG and chain every divine hymn your raid has>
    2nd tank picks up and goes to 3 >
    at this point if hes not dead hopefully hes at 1% and you have about 7-8 seconds to get the kill. (go dots go) just keep the tanks up (pretty much every dps will die if you take this long)

the 30% buff will help carry you through p3 damage and healing (particularly the large healthpools)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azyoulike View Post
    I'm assuming this is on 25 man? If you're having trouble on the transition then the problem isn't how many tanks but most likely the handling of the green ooze. You will get multiple explosions during a transition and they get increasingly dangerous as people are out of place, and healers struggle to top up in time for the next bang.

Life is made a lot easier if people who can bug the green ooze do. ie. if a mage gets the ooze he can blink away from it and then iceblock when it's close to exploding. This not only removes an explosion but leaves the ooze with a few seconds of reset time before it picks the next target. Rogues can vanish, hunters feign, pallies can bubble, locks can teleport. It's RNG, but it will help you to your first kill.

Couple that with Divine sacs from your holy/prot pallies and a disc priest bubbling everybody in the neighberhood and you should find transitions a bit easier.
    Yeah 25m heroic. I'm the abom so I had a bird's eye view of what's going on. We haven't used any of the ooze tricks so I guess I'll suggest it again. We banned them in normal mode because people would feign next to the group. :/

Our oozes aren't dying in the 20 seconds they are slowed so I am actually saving enough ooze to get them each twice. Does that sound like normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Yeah 25m heroic. I'm the abom so I had a bird's eye view of what's going on. We haven't used any of the ooze tricks so I guess I'll suggest it again. We banned them in normal mode because people would feign next to the group. :/

Our oozes aren't dying in the 20 seconds they are slowed so I am actually saving enough ooze to get them each twice. Does that sound like normal?
    on transitions sometimes the orange ooze in particular dies 4-5 seconds after the snare ends. but if you are talking about non transition oozes then no. something is wrong with your raid (tunneling PP?)

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah just the 2 oozes (transition phase). The single oozes die ridiculously fast.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn man, if your guild is that bad, I'd recommend pugging. I've done 10 / 12 HMs in a large number of pugs, even months ago.

To answer your question, leave Sindragosa for last. If your guild is still only 8 / 12 HMs, I doubt you'll ever be able to get Heroic Sindragosa down.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Damn man, if your guild is that bad, I'd recommend pugging. I've done 10 / 12 HMs in a large number of pugs, even months ago.

To answer your question, leave Sindragosa for last. If your guild is still only 8 / 12 HMs, I doubt you'll ever be able to get Heroic Sindragosa down.
    what server are you on and who wants to pay for my alts transfer
    Im a wawiur
    http://stompingnerds.blogspot.com/ ill blog about what you want
    wish my post count was as high as yours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post

Pugs on my server can't do rotface or fester HM

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, my bad, I assumed the thread was about 10 man since no mention was made to raid size.