Leveling a warrior, which specc is more fun?

Oke im going to start a warrior, and im wondering what specc is more fun Fury or arms, anyone that could help with which specc is more fun and easier to level?

Deleted
    Prot is actually pretty fun leveling as, the new Revenge buff is awesome!

But Arms with levelinggear is pretty quick and fun.

Arms is fun, once i hit 40 i'll dual spec prot for quicker queues.

oke cool ;p thx for reply, one more question though ;O do you think it will be same in cata? thinking of leveling in cata instead ... i mean (while looking at cata talents)

When I made my warrior I focused in the arms tree, it was pretty fun, I've heard that leveling protection was more fun, but I focused in arms simply in attempt to hit 80 faster. But knowing me, I'm not a huge fan of leveling. It's up to you though, I'll recommend arms.

Between those two, i'd say arms.
    But I encourage you to consider prot too, you're an indestructible killing machine (revenge is awesome).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

I leveled my warrior as prot.... it really does destroy everything.

poke, poke, *block*, REVENGE!, *loot*

15+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 warriors (Horde/Alliance) and I leveled both of them using Arms. I just found the talents in the arms line much more fun.

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

I level'd my paladin as prot so i wanted to level this as a dps'r and see the difference

And ok as seen in most replies, Arms seems to be the better choice i guess ;D thx guys ^^

Prot is a lot of fun leveling, and just as fun at 80.

Will also have dualspecc prot if arms gets a bit boring is guess :P Well Arms or prot it will be

Quote Originally Posted by Care.. View Post
    oke cool ;p thx for reply, one more question though ;O do you think it will be same in cata? thinking of leveling in cata instead ... i mean (while looking at cata talents)
    Currently (In Beta of course) you can level with every Warrior Specc, Arms is great with a good 2h Weap
    (almost one shotting mobs with Ms Crits)
    But Fury can easily pull more mobs without dying because of the new Blood Craze+Bloodthirst

Anyway, with the new Victory Rush (Heals you for 20% of your Max Hp on use) you'll be leveling very quick and fun with every Specc

Leveling as prot: waiting on your shield block cooldown and otherwise never hitting shit because you're waiting for revenge. (uses shield slam when rage gets too high, devastates at higher level).

Leveling as arms: Open with rend... literally wait for it to proc and then hit OP. Glyphs for victory rush for excellent multiple kills. Sweeping strikes makes a fun and easy multi-mob pull. (At higher levels rage dump with mortal strike, sometimes Hstrike, and sweeping strikes + bladestorm = instant 3 kills).

Leveling as fury: Auto attack to victory after hitting the appropriate level for bserker stance. Have fun leveling with h-strike. (At higher levels you spam blood thirst and whirlwind which equals a lame way to pull mobs seeing as the long cooldown on W-wind, then you proc instant slams which are "fun" and burn rage using hstrike) Plus the bonus of self healing with B-thirst.

Leveling as arms or prot is the most "fun" way. The most efficient however would be arms... (or fury if you're a high enough level to benefit from the talent tree).