Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Had a guild like that waay back where it was constant shit talking, oh how i miss it

Honestly -

A good player knows when to shut up and keep their mouth closed or talkin whispers.

In my guild we are dicks to people sure, most of the other guilds on our server dont care for us because we are dicks, Whatever?

We hate carrying people and as such will point it out if people dont carry their weight. If I pay $15 a month for a game I dont want to spend my time carrying people through content, my back gets sore. So we are dicks but its because constructive criticism is the only criticism we give and we arent candy coated about it.

What you should do is ignore him and make friends with all the hunters in your guild. Now after a few nice chats with these hunters bring up the topic that it would be fun to completely piss off this druid by MD'ing him as much as they can to try and kill him.

Good raid leaders with the right addons will see that the hunters are MD'ing a dps but it will be a good laugh for you.

Or better yet if the guy is high ranking in the guild you should make an alt and ask for an invite to the guild and say you are him.. Now if they promote you high enough ninja a few things from the guild bank then leave guild. This might get him kicked.

Good Luck

Deleted
    i say you should fight back hack his account if you can, revenge is sweetest when its just

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popmybubble View Post
    Or better yet if the guy is high ranking in the guild you should make an alt and ask for an invite to the guild and say you are him.. Now if they promote you high enough ninja a few things from the guild bank then leave guild. This might get him kicked.
    Why didn't I think of this? mwahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Zurth View Post
    Remind him that acting for the greater good of the raid is better than trying to be a douche who wants to flex their epeen by tunnelling the boss.
    but what if the "asshat" is right?! maybe try to learn and do better next time? the "story" is very open for interpretations. and no, a guild does not need a "dickhead". but mostly there is one. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Just /ignore him and mute him on vent and then pretend he is the guy who doesn't speak english.
    and get yourself kicked for that. good advice...
    Last edited by brirrspliff; 2010-07-29 at 12:23 PM.

i think he says those stuff coz he thinks everyone is his *buddy* and they are cool with him
    lack of RL friends if you ask me
    Last edited by dr2022; 2010-07-29 at 01:02 PM.

The most obvious solution would be to play well and try hard so you become better than him and shut him up, but since your first reaction was to come here and whine, you are probably too bad for that.

If your guild leadership allows him to act that way, you should find a new guild. It's rare to find a guild where asshattery isn't tolerated, but they do exist.

I was always the biggest dick in my entire guild. Nothing better then to troll the new people or just the easily pissed off people. One of the things I miss the most with WoW is harrassing my fellow guild mates until they quit, ah good times. Advice for OP would be to tell the guy that you can't dps properly 'cus you broke your back fucking his mom last night.
    http://ask-a-ret.blogspot.com/ - Best paladin blog EU no jk.

Quote Originally Posted by myrkyr
    Nerd rage moar!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    He probably tried to kill a resto druid at WSG, got cycloned and started a new thread complaning how ret paladins are bad for pvp.

Advice for OP would be to tell the guy that you can't dps properly 'cus you broke your back fucking his mom last night.
    that can be russian roulette, some people will find it hilarious, others will take it seriously and then your the asshole.

Couldn't you tell him to DPS beasts by himself if he's so awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixdown View Post
    Couldn't you tell him to DPS beasts by himself if he's so awesome?
    using only his penis to control his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolgreks View Post
    I love it when you PVE'rs fight for "MY DPS WHEE WHEE IS TEH BIGGEST SO STFU AND L2P N00B".

In PVP on the other hand it’s much more simple its either roflstomp someone or be roflstomped, or play rock scissor BLAAAAAAAADESTOOOOORM.

Ps boys… PVE != skill
    if its rock paper scissors why do i beat rock paper and scissors, and sometimes rock paper scissors all at the same time.

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

I wanted the Burning Legion Faction

I went on answered the questions didnt think id get it by what i was picking, i got the burning legion faction.

Mature way: Talk to the GM about him, if he doesn't do anything politely move on to the next guild.

Immature, fun way: Pay for a faction transfer and grief his ass for the next 2 weeks.