Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Malfurion looks kinda homeless, is it just me?

I think Mal looks ridiculous. It's like he got stuck mid Boomkin shift...except worse.

Yay for yet again getting nothing at all for Priests.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never liked how malfurion used to look...but holy shit hes an epic druid of the talon now!

Reason I'm nerd raging on malfurion. Imagine the basics of that model on Illidan's animation frame, if you really want to give him wings, raven wings spanning from his back in place of Illidan's Batwings. Horns are fine, drop the mouchache, perfect. If you really want to put it to awesome levels, mount that shit on a white stag. He looks nothing like his brother as is, the nose and eyes etc are all wrong

sweet LOTP got its heal back, ftw

those mounts look more like horde/ally engineer mounts. Cause the one on the right doesn't really look like something a goblin would make.

10+ Year Old Account
    IT'S SANTA ELF!!!

It's cool that updated him, but that was the first thing I though of.

Lightbulb

http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Malfurion_actionfigure.jpg

That's what the action figure of Shando Stormrage looks like. I'd say, other than the arm-wings, he looks a lot like him. He still looks better than Garrosh.
    Last edited by Farahawnee; 2010-07-30 at 03:51 AM. Reason: linky fixed

lol malf looks like a boomchicken

Garrosh is ten times better looking

"•Life Tap now seems to scale from 100% of Spell Power, up from 50%."

I guess Blizz will find out for sure at the same time as everyone else!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lesthela View Post
    those mounts look more like horde/ally engineer mounts. Cause the one on the right doesn't really look like something a goblin would make.
    I disagree, I think that these are goblin faction mounts, because the red one looks like an epic version of the blue-ish one. The red one has more stuff jutting out of it, like the horns in the back and bolts in the front. Also, the wheels are nicer; therefore, the red version is the better version.

I really hope they replace most of the wood textures on the epic version to something redder.

goblin mount is sick. i get a vehicle now without paying out the ass for it..
    Malfurion looks horrible
    new warrior shit looks amazing!!!! i ruined my pants looking at the new talents

Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher View Post
    I like some of those mage changes. I don't see what there would be to whine about.

Reactive barrier is kind of strange though, I'm not sure cause what if you want to save your barrier for a specific event? It would be cool if it was something you could turn on and off.
    Most likely cause you don't play a mage.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post

I really hope they replace most of the wood textures on the epic version to something redder.
    Becuz da red wunz go faster!!! Waaagh!!!

But yeah, it seems safe to assume that those are the goblin mounts. I'm not sure why engineering would need another crafted mount (coming from someone who leveled it on two characters just to get the 'copter).

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    That's what the action figure of Shando Stormrage looks like. I'd say, other than the arm-wings, he looks a lot like him. He still looks better than Garrosh.
    And the retarded moustache. His outfit is perfect its just those two things, I'm sure over time I will eventually get into the wings... but the moustache... never. Two minor details, but they really ruin the model. The bear feet are a little silly but I can live with them
    Last edited by Sonneillon; 2010-07-30 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lesthela View Post
    ...They look pretty much the same, except one has actual tires, some flames painted on and other minor improvements... sorta like an epic version of the other, what a concept.

Hi! I'm Captain Obvious. This is a goblin mount. It's not rocket science... or is it?

Engineers already make a ground mount and flying mounts. You'b be better off saying it was a blacksmithing mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice it looks like the wings are fused to him? Looks like something made him halfbird/halfNelf. The horror...

Liking the new warrior stuff, though Overpower on a one second cooldown? Ignoring armor with Colossus Smash? Uh huh.

Camel mounts? Sign me up.

I dig the Twilight Ascendant(s?). Malfurion looks like a joke. Try again. Thanks.

Noooooooo, I wanted a four wheeled mount for my goblin.
    sob sob