Question about Bane of Havoc

If you put the bane of havoc on the same target you are dpsing do you basically do 15% more damage to that target or does it only work on targets you are not dpsing?

Reasonable assumption that it will not work single target like you describe.

Using it for 15% more single target would be nice. But I doubt it will work like that.

I got another question.

If in a fight, say Lich King phase 1, you put Bane of Havoc on the lich king and then spam seed of corruption on the mass of ghouls, will 15% of all the aoe dmg done be redirected to the lich king?

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably, but in the process you're kind of screwing over the group since the ghouls are supposed to carry the plague so that the shamblers can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siar View Post
    I got another question.

If in a fight, say Lich King phase 1, you put Bane of Havoc on the lich king and then spam seed of corruption on the mass of ghouls, will 15% of all the aoe dmg done be redirected to the lich king?
    I think he was using a bad example, but were you trying to say something like if you were aoe'ing and you had bane on mob X would it take more damage?

A: I dont see why that wouldnt work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)