Battle for Gilneas, not inside the city?

Title says it, checking the new BG map it seems we won't be fighting inside the actual city, but just on the shore if this is true, then does anyone else feel abit cheated?

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...forgilneas.jpg

Well My pessimist side told be it would be too wonderful but when you actually compare both bits of map, the BG map doesn't even exist in the real world... of course the same with other BG but... its first time really confusing for me >.>
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Seens very boring indeed, looks about the same of IoC.

Maybe that means that they are making the city an actual capital. But an urban BG would be much more epic.

i'm so happy it will be a normal capital city. even thugh i'm horde i didn't want a good city to be pvp battle field

I believe you attack the port first, and then the 2nd round is in the city.

Like a strand of ancients and arathi basin mixed into two.

So one round (SoA style) then who ever loses that round has to win the 2nd round in the city by capping flags and controlling them to win (Like AB)

I thought I saw someone in beta say that there are now two Gilneas BGs in the BG finder. Battle for Gilneas and Battle for Gilneas City.