Is there a way to...

Is there a way to make it so another player CANNOT put you on their friendlist, or to perma-block yourself from their friendlist?
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Real-Net ID: Yes, don't accept their request.
    5 Year Old Friends list we've always had: No.

---------- Post added 2010-07-30 at 06:03 AM ----------

Depending on the situation, you could always just put the person on your ignore list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk View Post
    Magic makes everything radioactive so if you drink water that hasn't been purified by a vendor, you get a stacking DoT debuff called Cancer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    There =/= Their =/= They're; Where =/= Were =/= We're

Quote Originally Posted by schnel View Post
    Real-Net ID: Yes, don't accept their request.
    5 Year Old Friends list we've always had: No.

---------- Post added 2010-07-30 at 06:03 AM ----------

Depending on the situation, you could always just put the person on your ignore list.
    I've just got an issue with an AH camper that has all my characters that he/she knows of on their friendslist, and whenever I log onto the one she knows is the one I play the auction house on, they log on their undercutter and undercut my shit on the AH.

They play atleast 12 hours per day. I've asked them about it, and they bring their laptop to work and keep constant scans running while doing other tasks, and then do the same shit when they get home.

Maybe I'll just make a new toon to sell shit on..
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

10+ Year Old Account
    You're forced to make an alt tbh.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    This is the only option I see that could maybe work. Unfortunately they might catch on and add that toon too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk View Post
    Magic makes everything radioactive so if you drink water that hasn't been purified by a vendor, you get a stacking DoT debuff called Cancer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    There =/= Their =/= They're; Where =/= Were =/= We're

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    I've just got an issue with an AH camper that has all my characters that he/she knows of on their friendslist, and whenever I log onto the one she knows is the one I play the auction house on, they log on their undercutter and undercut my shit on the AH.

They play atleast 12 hours per day. I've asked them about it, and they bring their laptop to work and keep constant scans running while doing other tasks, and then do the same shit when they get home.

If they're running scans 12 hours a day they're going to find out who your alt is quick enough anyway. Post low enough to make undercutting not worth it.

That may be considered griefing, if they're doing it just to fuck with you. If you haven't already, I'd report it. Worst case scenario, they say you're SoL.

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

Report them for harassment.

you may need to create a few alts to sell stuff on to be able to throw him/her off

Quote Originally Posted by schnel View Post
    This is the only option I see that could maybe work. Unfortunately they might catch on and add that toon too.
    Schnel, you're missing You =/= Your =/= You're

Deleted
    When someone outsmarts you,

you outsmart him to the point that he can't outsmart you anymore.