Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if someone punched Deathwing in the face. Velen is my hero. Blizzard needs to make him moar awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrfjord View Post
    The Alliance does have great Heroes, problem is, Blizzard and the comunity focus more on Horde heroes than the Alliance ones, I mean come on, here is a list of alive Alliance heroes:
    -Muradin Bronzebeard
    -Danath Trollbane
    -Jaina Proudmoore
    -Varian Wrynn
    -Velen
    -Tyrande
    -Halford Wyrmbane
    -Kurdran Wildhammer

Also Alleria Windrunner and Turalyon, wich whereabouts we don't know, also dead heroes or not Alliance anymore: Alexandros Mograine, Uther the Lightbringer, Tirion Fordring, Arthas Menethil, Anduin Lothar, there is also Brann Bronzebeard, wich is pretty cool and kick ass, but he is kinda neutral

They all have their fair amount of Badassery, yet how much light you see on them? Maybe Cata will hopefully change this, but not biased, Horde heroes are also awesome, like Rexxar, damn I would love to see him again, and Rok'han deserves faaaar more participation than just one silly quest
    - Genn Greymane
    - Darius Crowley
    - Lorna Crowley
    - Nobundo
    - Vidicator Maraad
    - Brann Bronzebeard: gamewise he may be neutral, but he most certainly is not lorewise.
    - Malfurion Stormrage
    - Shandris Feathermoon
    - Gryan Stoutmantle
    - Thassarian

And the list could go on. I would say that the Alliance's problem is not a shortage of heroes. If anything, it is the relatively new Horde that lacks heroes of its own. Some are true heroes, but the Horde has more controversial morally questionable heroes and anti-heroes. And it is this controversial aspect of prominent Horde figures that frequently makes them the subject of talk by both Horde and Alliance players alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    It's called envy. Whatever the Horde has, Alliance wants to have a copy of it. It's mostly because Blizzard has always given the Horde much more attention because Blizzard's image of orcish-undead Horde is very different from other fantasy franchises and they simply had to give all that attention to the Horde to show how exactly it is different from Warhammer or LotR. Blizzard's orcs are unique, as are their undead. On the other hand, Blizzard's humans and dwarves are quite stereotypic. They didn't need all that time investment, just make another generic story of a noble knight fighting for his people in dire times, blah blah blah, he slays an evil baddie - here you go, you get Alliance lore.

Plus, that's just how Horde rolls - Horde is about power, while Alliance is about order and duty. Who would you consider more badass - Rambo wearing rags or Rambo wearing police uniform?

Lawful Good can never be as badass as other alignments in the same conditions.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Forced_Meme
    lol u have a serious hard on for the horde

Quote Originally Posted by Kazefiend View Post
    I don't care if someone punched Deathwing in the face. Velen is my hero. Blizzard needs to make him moar awesome.
    yeah i like velen i wish he wouldve had some like dialog with thrall or somebody
    Last edited by Rainbow Thunder; 2010-08-02 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Rool View Post
    Yea I hate kids too, so Get The Fuck Out Of here.[COLOR="red"]
    You have "cool" in your name. You're not getting anymore kiddy than that. :P And you play horde. Case dismissed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    You have "cool" in your name. You're not getting anymore kiddy than that. :P And you play horde. Case dismissed!
    Or perhaps his name was just refrencing King K.Rool from the Donkey Kong series?

As for my opinion on the subject, let the Alliance have their own "badass". Horde can praise Saurfang if they want. It's just an e-peen contest all together, so why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    - Genn Greymane
    - Darius Crowley
    - Lorna Crowley
    - Nobundo
    - Vidicator Maraad
    - Brann Bronzebeard: gamewise he may be neutral, but he most certainly is not lorewise.
    - Malfurion Stormrage
    - Shandris Feathermoon
    - Gryan Stoutmantle
    - Thassarian

And the list could go on. I would say that the Alliance's problem is not a shortage of heroes. If anything, it is the relatively new Horde that lacks heroes of its own. Some are true heroes, but the Horde has more controversial morally questionable heroes and anti-heroes. And it is this controversial aspect of prominent Horde figures that frequently makes them the subject of talk by both Horde and Alliance players alike.
    Malfurion isn't part of the alliance, just because his wife is doesn't mean he is. He doesn't care about the differences of the horde and alliance, he is part of the cenarion circle. Crowley Cannot be considered a hero just yet, punching worgen doesn't make you a hero. Neither does leaving your fellow men behind, He leaves with his daughter and leaves everyone else to die.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Halford Wyrmbane has been punching Ghouls dead in Wintergarde for some time now. Apparantly he hits incredibly hard with his fists alone

Quote Originally Posted by Legendsayin View Post
    Malfurion isn't part of the alliance, just because his wife is doesn't mean he is. He doesn't care about the differences of the horde and alliance, he is part of the cenarion circle. Crowley Cannot be considered a hero just yet, punching worgen doesn't make you a hero. Neither does leaving your fellow men behind, He leaves with his daughter and leaves everyone else to die.
    Did you read the entire list of things he did for his people i posted a few pages back? Have you seen the videos/ read the quests for the worgen area and silverpine? Darius Crowley does twice as much for the alliance in general and the worgen in specific than any other character in those two areas.

also on an unrelated note pretty sure Bolvar is in fact a warrior, zero palli like abilities and he was the head of the human military.
    Mixelphlick 80 Gnome mage
    Beetstick 80 Gnome deathknight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysard View Post
    So, if I understand you: if I max-out my unarmed combat skill then go running around punching out low level npcs, would I be more of a BA than Darius?

I mean, he's cleaving and I would be [/i]punching[/i] those low level mobs - I'd be more bad ass.
    Only if you're say.. Punching Deathwing in the face.......

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    I will have a good laugh if Blizzard simply isn't done with his weapon model yet.
    Oh my god that would rock. That would be... the turn of the century. I would love that. Please Blizzard, THIS!

10+ Year Old Account
    the guy in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4VcMKK-ZR4 is more badass then ever!

Angry And Motha' Fletchers try to act like the forgot about Rexxar...

Guys, guys, guys.
    Clearly you are forgeting about "Mr. Zone Your Sorry Ass" himself, Rexxar!

(Go check wowwiki. I'll wait.)

The BAMF that would hit alliance so hard they WOULD ZONE INTO DIFFERENT AREAS!

(raises hand)
    Horde Fan Boy, At. Your. Service.
    Hammer, out.
    Last edited by Coghammer; 2010-08-02 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Spelling. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    agreed, if Crowley had his own theme that wasn't cleave-based i'd be behind fully. hell keep him in fist weapons and let him bladestorm with them or something.
    That would be beyond bad ass. LOL They should completely do it, if even for the "LOL"s that would follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coghammer View Post
    Guys, guys, guys.
    Clearly you are forgeting about "Mr. Zone Your Sorry Ass" himself, Rexxar!

(Go check wowwiki. I'll wait.)

The BAMF that would hit alliance so hard they WOULD ZONE INTO DIFFERENT AREAS!

(raises hand)
    Horde Fan Boy, At. Your. Service.
    Hammer, out.
    I wanted to see that so I went to check it out but found nothing. :O I searched high and low directly on Rexxar's page.
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2010-09-06 at 07:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    That would be beyond bad ass. LOL They should completely do it, if even for the "LOL"s that would follow it.

I wanted to see that so I went to check it out but found nothing. :O I searched high and low directly on Rexxar's page.
    He had a ridiculously powerful punt that, yes, would sometimes knock you into another zone depending on where you were.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbyecruelwow View Post
    I hope he won't became a retarded meme like Saurfang did. Oh well.
    What are you talking about? He was created as a meme from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    It's called envy. Whatever the Horde has, Alliance wants to have a copy of it. It's mostly because Blizzard has always given the Horde much more attention because Blizzard's image of orcish-undead Horde is very different from other fantasy franchises and they simply had to give all that attention to the Horde to show how exactly it is different from Warhammer or LotR. Blizzard's orcs are unique, as are their undead. On the other hand, Blizzard's humans and dwarves are quite stereotypic. They didn't need all that time investment, just make another generic story of a noble knight fighting for his people in dire times, blah blah blah, he slays an evil baddie - here you go, you get Alliance lore.

Plus, that's just how Horde rolls - Horde is about power, while Alliance is about order and duty. Who would you consider more badass - Rambo wearing rags or Rambo wearing police uniform?

Lawful Good can never be as badass as other alignments in the same conditions.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Forced_Meme
    I like how you ignored Draenei, Night Elf, Gnome, and Worgen lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    I like how you ignored Draenei, Night Elf, Gnome, and Worgen lore.
    And you all forgot the most important race: trolls. Who are also very unique compared to other fantasy universes
    Also less important races like tauren. Who are totally unique I think, but just not as awesome and epic as trolls.
    And..."races" like blood elves. Yeah you know what? Keep forget to mention them. (gogo giving them more recent lore with reliquary)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    Thread_Necromancy
    The picture clearly says "Please check the last posting date before you post."

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Instructor Razuvious View Post
    The picture clearly says "Please check the last posting date before you post."

/facepalm
    The fuck is this?

credits: Supernerd