Any tips for starter guilds?

Me and my guild who was formed like a week ago, are going to do ICC 10 man for the 1st time soon.
    Can you guys give me some tips? what setup to take? how to teach them the strategy and all that...
    And I just HATE to do that, but.. What's the GS required *dodges flames* ? A tank with 4.7k GS, 40k+ HP buffed with the 30% ICC buff wont be a pain in the ass for healers?

Thanks for help.

Read the stickied "Icc guide for dummies". Do everything in there and you can go 11/12 with a raid that has never seen the instance before.

gs should be over 4800. A tank with that low gs and that much health probably is not that big on avoidance stats, but it will work.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    make sure to to punish failers by giving no loot on bosses .

The noobs guide to ICC has some common mistakes mentioned in it and is a pretty good guide
    Insert Signiture here.

talk to every one individually outside of raid and understand what they are going after - achievements, items, kills, presence, dedication or something else. this will give you a better idea of how to punish different people, since they will all react differently to an equal punishment. helping you avoid lots of burnouts and gquiters

Guys, thanks for answers but nevermind.
    Our guildleader tunred to be an idiot. I asked the guy if we have forums or a site or something, he said, and im quoting ... "lol no, im too lazy to do that".
    Gah, I'll just farm gold till cata, Pugs don't accept noob people like me with only 4.7k GS apperantley.