Arms PvP si great!

I just wanted to share my excitement.
    Uhm..uhm.. : YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
    Arms PvP is awesome!Leveled a Warr 4 days ago and got him some gear, and I have to tell you i'm hooked!

Now I'm not generally a PvP junkie and don't PvP, but after trying it on my Arms Warrior It's a great experience.
    Now I've been Playing WoW since late 2006, but never rolled alts till WotlK hit.

It's amazing how many spells and utility an arms warrior has.I was overwhelmed at first when I saw all those buttons, so I was like "OMg, Moar keybinds!".
    Sucked at first, but once you get the hang of it you can destroy pretty much every class 1v1, and even 2v1 sometimes.
    And just what a killing machine you are if you team up with a healer.It's amazing.I can kill groups of 3 if I have a healer behind me.

Also, Spell Reflect! I F***ING LOVE IT! Spell Reflecting Locks for 9k? No problem!

Need to get people off your ass?Use Intimidating Shout and Profit?!

Bladestorm combined with a piercing howl is just an amazing win, Blood Craze and Second wind are just too good for PvP.

Pssst, you! Yeah, you!You can even remove paladin bubble and Mage iceblock!OMG!

I hate to admit it, but Warrior PvP is soo much better than Retribution Paladin PvP, it's just so much more dynamic, makes you think, you have to make choices, and i mean you got charge.How cool is that?!

Seriously though, to people who like PvPing and using their brain at the same time, GO WARRIOR!There's no going back once you try it!

Great Class, Love every minute of playing it!

uhmm.... yeah killing locks is really nice. And when u say u lvled your warr 4 days ago, and u can OMGWTF pwn every1 , than either u are pvp god or u have encountered some random scrubs in green gear with 14 k hp. In 4 days there is no way u could gather all the gear to get enough ressi and dps stats to kill any1 rolling in relentless/wrath gear. Warrior is as good as his gear is, u can be a frikkin pro , and u will still suck without proper gear.

TLDR
    Owning ppl with 4 days old warrior means u r either pvp god, or u have nice imagination

Well, i don't see how playing a warrior is so hard,you just need to manage cooldowns and be aware of the situation you are in, which you have to do wit hevery other class aswell and yes I am atm, Full Furious, missing shoulders only(Titan Forged Shoulders) with some relentless offpieces(around 730 resi atm) and got myself the PoS hc axe until i can get my hands on a Brynnlol.

Also I didn't say i pwn abosulety everyone, I'm just saying It's great to play a warrior and that you have way more options when fighting a player and lots of tools to counter other classes.

I am far from the "I'm a PvP god". NO. I am not, but I perform really decently and even better, when I have a healer behind me.Ofcourse there are people who outplay me, if there weren't I'd be the best Warrior in the world.And regarding the fact that I'm playing against scrubs, I don't know, most of them seem pretty sure of what they are doing .I'm on Cyclone BG EU, and have no idea if it's a ro BG or just a scrub BG.As I said in the above post I Haven't PvPed much in the past.

Tl;DR
    I'm not a PvP god but i like the tools and mobility of the class and perform decently against most of the the people who are equaly geared.
    Last edited by Failcon; 2010-07-30 at 01:43 PM. Reason: typo

You seem a little.. uhm.. overexcited?

I enjoyed my warrior in pvp some time ago, back before icc when I basically had BiS arms pve gear along with a few pieces pvp gear. Charging a flag in eots with berserking, sweeping strikes and bladestorm, with 2 healers spamming the hell out of me

Otherwise I mostly agree, warriors do have some utility and room for different play styles compared to other classes. And you can really tell a bad warrior from a good warrior by miles.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you like Arms, try protection

It's horrible... in a good way.

It's damage is nearly comparable to Arms, but you have a bucketload more control.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator View Post
    If you like Arms, try protection

It's horrible... in a good way.

It's damage is nearly comparable to Arms, but you have a bucketload more control.
    If you have the BiS off-set pieces the damage is good...if not, it's no great but it is good.
    Last edited by Shampayne1985; 2010-07-30 at 03:52 PM.

good to see someone so enthusiastic about warrior's but iv gotta admit im excited more than a kid at christmas about this expansion and remaking my war, i even find myself checking mmo champ every hour to see if theres more updates about it and warriors lol.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught49 View Post
    good to see someone so enthusiastic about warrior's but iv gotta admit im excited more than a kid at christmas about this expansion and remaking my war, i even find myself checking mmo champ every hour to see if theres more updates about it and warriors lol.
    You and me both.

No one can go back and make a new beginning, but anyone can start from now and make a new ending.

seriously! im burned out on pvp atm, but i cannot wait until cata hits...ill be back to my pvp-all-day-until-i-start-nerdraging-HARD, ways :P

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught49 View Post
    Yup I'm also really excited about the Cataclysm warrior changes (Arms in particular).I even consider making my warrior main, but we'll see...

On a side note, I don't want to pvp as protection, I'm taking a break from tanking specs, I got burned off of my prot paladin 2-3 months ago.