Thread: Pvp help

Pvp help

So, just wondering a few things, and I figured I should ask you guys. First, how do I conserve mana in duels? I just dueled a DK, and it lasted a while. After a while, I just gave up. Divine plea was on CD, and I was oom. I am using seal of light, judgement of light, and blessing of might. With art of war, and sacred shield, Im not really having any issues staying alive.

Also, should I be using seal of righteousness?

I can't figure out for the life of me why you would use Seal of Light in a duel. If the fight was gonna last a while, you should likely be using Seal of Vengeance. Mind you, this isn't normal in PvP but you were referencing a duel against another melee class.

SoR is commonly used because it doesn't have a ramp-up time which makes it great for fast target switching. It also doesn't leave a DoT so you don't have to worry about it breaking your CC when you switch. In a duel though, Seal of Vengeance would provide the highest damage possible. Your fight probably took forever because your Damage Done was insanely low.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Well, I guess because I was self healing, and he had about 8k more health than I did. It did get to a point where I almost bursted him down, with a HOJ+Wings combo, but after the stun, he just sac'd his ghoul. I guess I use Seal of Light just to help keep myself alive. I'm just getting into pvp if you hadn't noticed.

when i fight a dk i always use seal of light first and kill there pet then i swap to seal of vengence once my hp bar is topped off and HoJ +wings burst. if they live i go on the defensive and try and pillar hump or los till HoJ+ wings are back up.

so my strat is kill pet burst the dk defensive burst again rinse and repeat switch to seal of light for the defensive parts.

btw its okay to bubble and loh

if you are fighting a blood dk /forfeit duel because unless you out gear him you wont win

on my pala, i use Seal of wisdom, kill pet with healing on every art of war proc, then switch to SoR and burst

on my warr, i charge,hamstring,sweeping strikes, recklesness, bladestorm, and if he is not dead, its a miracle ;o
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

why would you use seal of wisdom? its almost impossible to oom even if you are spamming FoL procs.