Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Well the music is already on the net, and Daft Punk made an awesome soundtrack!

And all I expect from this movie is an awesome viual and aoudio experience. And it looks like it will be one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn man Tron is probably gonna go through another boom and your gonna see merchandise everywhere....... i wouldnt midn that aslong as they made daft punk collectibles aswell XD

seriously this films is pleasure for the eyes and ears.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to see this this afternoon.

Here's a review from my friends over at /film
    http://www.slashfilm.com/movie-review-tron-legacy/
    http://www.slashfilm.com/tron-legacy/

If you've seen it, tell me what you think! Please tag any major spoilers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarsting View Post
    Has to be sarcasm since the good man won an oscar recently.
    I believe Nicholas Cage has won an oscar as well.

I heard mixed reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    I believe Nicholas Cage has won an oscar as well.
    QFT

Nicholas Cage makes me want to punt gnomes.....

saw it...
    music = amazing
    graphics = good
    story line = ok

I wish they used the avatar tech on the young flynn..he looked fu*ked.
    but overall = freaking awesome

Great movie, but all I can say is... Olivia Wilde. Had a huge arguement over who's going to marry her me or my lesbian friend. We decided to abduct her at comicon with me dressed as Dr. Manhattan. Sadly, this conversation was completely serious but... Olivia fucking Wilde..

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't lie, I got turned off when I saw that it was rated PG. Maybe I'll see it on HBO someday, but it's not a theater movie.

shouldda left tron in the 80s ...

I thought it was pretty damn good, watched the 80's one again before I this new one. Also they had a laser light show set up before the movie which was pretty fricken awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the movie. Saw it in IMAX 3D and both me and the fiancee (and her 7 year-old daughter) want to see it again The story didn't have too many surprises if you're a Tron fan to begin with, but that didn't matter as the movie was everything we wanted - awesome visuals, story that was followable and not overly complex, and delivered what it intended - ENTERTAINMENT.

For those that didn't like it or are criticizing it, you forget what the movie is about, entertaining the audience and not presenting a Chris Nolan mind-bending cinematic what-the-heck-was-that movie. It's made by Disney, not some avant garde production studio.

I give Tron: Legacy a 9/10 since it delivered exactly what it said it would and did it superbly. It would have been a 10/10, but that score is reserved for The Big Lebowski and Big Trouble in Little China.

Great movie, and Daft Punk just made it even better <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    I loved the movie. Saw it in IMAX 3D and both me and the fiancee (and her 7 year-old daughter) want to see it again The story didn't have too many surprises if you're a Tron fan to begin with, but that didn't matter as the movie was everything we wanted - awesome visuals, story that was followable and not overly complex, and delivered what it intended - ENTERTAINMENT.

For those that didn't like it or are criticizing it, you forget what the movie is about, entertaining the audience and not presenting a Chris Nolan mind-bending cinematic what-the-heck-was-that movie. It's made by Disney, not some avant garde production studio.

I give Tron: Legacy a 9/10 since it delivered exactly what it said it would and did it superbly. It would have been a 10/10, but that score is reserved for The Big Lebowski and Big Trouble in Little China.
    I'm going to have to agree with you 100%. I saw the movie and although I haven't seen the original since I was a wee lad, and I don't remember anything, I still LOVED the new one. I'd have to say, even through all the hype, I really liked it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I won't lie, I got turned off when I saw that it was rated PG. Maybe I'll see it on HBO someday, but it's not a theater movie.
    Yes, I would probably watch it just for her.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Even though it's rate pg it's an awesome movie. I loved it. It was action packed and was even violent but was able to pick up the pg rating due to gore turning into cubes and not entrails. I'd suggest this movie to everyone.

The first half the movie had plot... then it kind of fall apart from there.

BUT daft punk made the movie worthwhile.!

Saw it a couple nights ago.
    I thought it was great, but the ending made Sam's dad (can't remember his name) seem WAY too much like a Jedi ripoff.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Supposed to be amazing. Cannot wait to see it.

def a bit disappointed by the final release, it was cool to look at, but man...