Poll: Easiest PVP Class

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think locks would be so low on this list lol

---------- Post added 2010-08-02 at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zeromus View Post
    Why do people still pick paladin are they really THAT butthurt from 3.0?

Aside from that, if you want to do arena, I haven't gone 10 minutes without fighting a priest team.

its always s.priest rogue, s.priest lock, s.priest etc... or disc priests.. priests in general are insanely OP in arena, and if you disagree i would have to say you've never done arena.

A few other OP classes in arena are as followed:
    Locks
    Druids
    Warrior/Healer+ (To pull this off you need to have like THE best gear on warrior)
    Rogues (Of course you need to actually know how to play one, OP if you're any good)
    Death Knights (Let me explain, if he is geared and in 2v2(lulz) then it applies otherwise no)
    Paladin (Read Death Knight)

In about that order of OPness (lol i said oh penis)
    He said easiest to play...not most OP you obviously can't even read.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people still pick paladin are they really THAT butthurt from 3.0?

Aside from that, if you want to do arena, I haven't gone 10 minutes without fighting a priest team.

its always s.priest rogue, s.priest lock, s.priest etc... or disc priests.. priests in general are insanely OP in arena, and if you disagree i would have to say you've never done arena.

A few other OP classes in arena are as followed:
    Locks
    Druids
    Warrior/Healer+ (To pull this off you need to have like THE best gear on warrior)
    Rogues (Of course you need to actually know how to play one, OP if you're any good)
    Death Knights (Let me explain, if he is geared and in 2v2(lulz) then it applies otherwise no)
    Paladin (Read Death Knight)

In about that order of OPness (lol i said oh penis)
    They're not butthurt, they're right. This isn't a which class is most OP thread...it's a thread about which is the easiest to get a handle on and do OK for someone new to pvp...which a paladin is. No you might not be able to wreck someone in 2 hits, but really...with bubble, LoH, and self heals as well as nice output and a stun they make for a very good class to start out as because there is a lot of room to make mistakes which you can then get back from.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

Ret palas are just easy to play.. I'm not saying they're good or OP, just easy. I've tried holy pvp briefly as well on my pala as well and it's not like ret. Basically not the whole paladin class but rather just retribution is staggeringly simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebronde View Post
    Ret palas are just easy to play.. I'm not saying they're good or OP, just easy. I've tried holy pvp briefly as well on my pala as well and it's not like ret. Basically not the whole paladin class but rather just retribution is staggeringly simple.
    Actually, holy paladin is the easiest healer by far to play.
    And what's with people saying rogues are easy to play. sure the core mechanics are somewhat simple but unless you are in a bg you wont get far by spamming mutilate while people are stunned (seems like most voters have their opinions based off a bg)

Last edited by dakoeda; 2010-08-02 at 04:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post
    Retribution Paladin.

Destruction Warlock

Prove to me that you have a destro lock before you claim they're easy to play. This is not a "which class is the most OP" thread...

Four idiots voted for warrior, I'd like to hear their reasoning...

OT : I voted Paladin, because they are quite simple. (SImple =/= OP)

I voted rogue because I play squishy's lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret and/or Protection Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnett View Post
    Of course, you can just roll a Druid and go Resto.
    Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGrey View Post
    Four idiots voted for warrior, I'd like to hear their reasoning...

OT : I voted Paladin, because they are quite simple. (SImple =/= OP)
    Charge, stun, bladestorm, gg. It's really that simple, play with a holy pally, you can't hardly be stopped. Don't believe me, look at the top 20 2's teams of any battlegroup, half have warriors.

Deleted
    What do these kinds of threads ever accomplish? I thought I'd make a list.
    1: "X class is easiest based on that they're in X, fighting X number of opponents who are of X classes of X specs while fighting with X number of allies who are of X class of X spec while you are at X skill and X gear while your opponents are of X skill and X gear."
    2: Flames, lots of them.
    3: Cake.

A tip to the OP: Roll whatever the hell you want.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2010-08-02 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryinmilkme View Post
    Warrior, charge, lolstorm, gg clothies and leather wearers.
    You should learn to get some resilience gear.

---------- Post added 2010-08-02 at 02:12 PM ----------

Charge, stun, bladestorm, gg. It's really that simple, play with a holy pally, you can't hardly be stopped. Don't believe me, look at the top 20 2's teams of any battlegroup, half have warriors.
    2s matters? Also, OP said PVP which doesn't just mean "lol run around pillars" AKA Arena.

Yes but
    A) The poll asks for the easiest class not how you can become unstoppable BY PLAYING WITH ANOTHER CLASS, even if it is a Paladin.
    B) Warriors actually have to change weapons/stances, time their SR etc - now, not that its incredibly difficult but it certainly is 100x harder than anything Paladins need to do.

Also, last i checked the top 20 on SK had more Paladins than Warriors in the top 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any kind of paladin...

Deleted
    hardest would be feral druids easiest for me is affliction lock yes i have both and i pvp with both

Quote Originally Posted by Overwelm View Post
    They're not butthurt, they're right. This isn't a which class is most OP thread...it's a thread about which is the easiest to get a handle on and do OK for someone new to pvp...which a paladin is. No you might not be able to wreck someone in 2 hits, but really...with bubble, LoH, and self heals as well as nice output and a stun they make for a very good class to start out as because there is a lot of room to make mistakes which you can then get back from.
    Everything you just said makes it quite obvious you haven't played ret in arena.

I think that mages/locks/rogues have the highest skill cap, meaning there is a huge difference between a good and a bad one and it is extremely noticable. and ret isn't hard stop acting like the "faceroll" class is much more than faceroll.

Those who claim Destro Warlock is easy to play obviously never played one, but are frequently pwned by them

For me it's a Druid(Resto mainly) or Paladin - any spec

just wondering you are seriously asking about CLASS right ?
    I mean you want to make a vote for which CLASS is easiest right ?
    I mean how retarded is that ?
    It's all about specs not only class.. +_+
    So ppl saying Shaman e.g. basicly has no clue what are they talking about +_+

10+ Year Old Account
    i voted for paladin. followed by hunter.