Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will "The Light of Dawn" Title get removed in Cataclysm?

What do you think? Will blizzard remove it so its no longer obtainable?

is there any official statements or anything?

would be lame if all ppl could still get it...

15+ Year Old Account
    They already said it wouldnt as far as I remember, nor that the mount will be unavailable.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Nothing about the title so far(?)
    but the mount (along with Mimiron's Head from Yogg) will become a rare drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    invinsible will also be a rare drop in cataclysm kike mimiron's head
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    title will ' probably' be removed
    Insert Signiture here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugly title anyway, just fun for some e-peen for a while before too many had it.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    They should remove the mounts and the title... This is coming from someone who has neither of them.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

i hope they remove it i got it ages ago an every time i see another guild succeed it makes me cry inside thinking that it will replace the titel kingslayer and make it lame as for a paladin this is the best title ever and i hope it gets removed so its no longer obtainable after 4.0
    I DESERVE A FUCKING MEDAL !
    *unwraps it*
    omnomnom chocolate!!!...

well i dont think that many people will have it. come cataclysm, maybe 450+ guilds will have downed him, IF at all that many.

so it would be nice from blizzard to remove it, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Ugly title anyway, just fun for some e-peen for a while before too many had it.
    I actually like it... It's poetic.

I'm more worried about the frostwyrms, personally.

Yeah, they will probably remove it so hardcore people can feel a little bit more unique.
    However much that matters anyway. *shrug*

15+ Year Old Account
    Never understood why BLIZZ let ppl get the mounts after a new tier is in place.
    I fully understand that the playerbase who are casual want a shot at a 310 mount but at the same time nothing is cool in this game anymore when it comes to rareness of the achievemtn drakes.

BLIZ should let the 10man version be left after a new tier/xpansion and make the 25man version unatainable.
    And ppl who complete the 25man achievement after a new tier get the 10player model.
    This way the ppl that gets screwed sort of are the 10man guilds but come on... they are way fewer than the 25man guilds or the casuals so seems to be the least bad option overall.

This is why I personally use my Immortal Black Drake, cos its not so freaking common like Ulduar or ICC ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why they need to remove it so hardcores can feel unique. If they want it to feel special and show that they are good (which is not a bad thing, they have a right to have rewards for being good) they won't use Light of Dawn in Cataclysm anyways, as there will be new special and hard to get titles. If people want Light of Dawn simply because they like the title, they wouldn't care how many other people get it. People need to start thinking clearly and understand that what is prestigious now will not be prestigious in Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Elovan View Post
    I don't see why they need to remove it so hardcores can feel unique. If they want it to feel special and show that they are good (which is not a bad thing, they have a right to have rewards for being good) they won't use Light of Dawn in Cataclysm anyways.
    I still use Hand of A'dal.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 extra levels wont help you move out of shit. If i gave 2 shits about titles, i would say let it stay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polution93 View Post
    I still use Hand of A'dal.
    But do you use it because you like it, or because you want people to see it and know you're good? If it's the second option I think you'll find that you aren't accomplishing your goal. If it's the first reason then it really has nothing to do with the point I was making.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the 'light of dawn' title was some sort of replacement for the realm first title, but blizz wants people to stop people risking there health by banning there heads on a boss 24/7 just for the sake of having the realm first title. So my guess is that they will remove the title, but I don't think they will remove the frost wyrms
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

I think it will be obtainable, but invincible will be a rare drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

They're making 310% flying speed trainable in cata anyway.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GUN3R View Post
    i hope they remove it i got it ages ago an every time i see another guild succeed it makes me cry inside thinking that it will replace the titel kingslayer and make it lame as for a paladin this is the best title ever and i hope it gets removed so its no longer obtainable after 4.0
    If you managed 'light of dawn' before everyone else then you probably will have other realm first's title's (Deaths demise, magic seeker, blablabla ) use that one's if you want to feel unique (but I rarely see someone with 'light of dawn' so I don't understand why you think its lame that your only one of the 50 ppl on the realm that have it.

---------- Post added 2010-08-02 at 03:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jay667b View Post
    They're making 310% flying speed trainable in cata anyway.
    ppl with a 310 mount get it for free for all there mounts ppl without will need to purchase it
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞