Deleted

World of Warcraft's Font?

I didn't find the graphics section, so I decided to post this one here: as this is also a forum where I might receive quick answers and get into my Photoshopping.

Okay, so, first of all I'd like to note you all that I am not looking for the font used in the text 'Warcraft'. I know that font already; it's Lifecraft, just in case you didn't know. I'm kinda sharing information for information, lawl. Heh-heh.

What am I looking for? Well, I will bold it for you, right here so you see the topic of this whole thread: the text used in the titles of expansions. I attempted to post a picture but I can't, because I haven't posted enough.

Thanks beforehand. I hope I receive replies real quickly.

Pretty sure the font is actually Morpheus, Lifecraft was just created by some random player I believe.

Not sure that that's correct at least about Morpheus font. I seem to remember having a similar font to whats used for the expansion titles before. I found it at 1001freefonts.com. Unfortunately I don't remember what it was called, but it shouldn't take you long to browse through the sections. I'll keep sorting through myself later today. Good luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooshkrusher View Post
    Pretty sure the font is actually Morpheus, Lifecraft was just created by some random player I believe.
    I believe Morpheus is the font used in messages send in-game. Ya know, using the mailbox. Here I am looking for the font used in expansion titles. I will check that font out anyways. :P Maybe I am mistaken.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2010-08-02 at 05:49 PM. Reason: More examples.

I think he meant that those fonts are commonly used in wow, seeing as how he said also wow-fonts.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot! That was just exactly the font I were looking for. Thanks for the other replies aswell. I will install these extra fonts aswell. :3

(As reply to Vervaine for linking the font 'Burning Wrath'.)

P.S: I didn't quote, 'cus I can't post links yet. So, quote is also blocked if links in it.
    Last edited by mmoc9e12b72a87; 2010-08-02 at 06:03 PM.