Deleted

How long does it take?

Hi, ive been hacked on both my battle net and the email that i have used for it. I have submitted a webform to the account administration team. Does anyone know how long it will take them to answer that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just been hacked on my bnet account before never my email, but it was only about a day for me. However long it takes I would use this time to find, identify, and remove the keylogger from your computer though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hodant View Post
    I've just been hacked on my bnet account before never my email, but it was only about a day for me. However long it takes I would use this time to find, identify, and remove the keylogger from your computer though.
    aw ok. But the keylogger have been removed :> thanks anyway :P

took me three months via webform...Might have been longer if i hadn't called Blizz. Although that was before Bnet so might be faster now. I suggest you call them if you dont recieve any info within a week or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightraín View Post
    took me three months via webform...Might have been longer if i hadn't called Blizz. Although that was before Bnet so might be faster now. I suggest you call them if you dont recieve any info within a week or something.
    oh hmm... Well i guess i have to do that within the next week then :S hope i dont have to tho and thanks for the answer :>

10 days or less useally. i got hacked twice before i bought that thingy