Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithrowmagicz View Post
    The unit from WC3:Frozen Throne... What was it, I think a magic breaker?
    Spellbreaker... and they would be Blood Elf only.

Spellbreaker, yes. That, or maybe a necromancer.

I like how nobody watched the video and realized it's a joke, and is instead berating the OP as if he was serious.

what do u think about "The Noobpwner" that class pwns and kills everyone that has a idea for a unnecesary hero class ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I like how nobody watched the video and realized it's a joke, and is instead berating the OP as if he was serious.

I watched the video, but I didn't reply to the OP

---------- Post added 2010-08-04 at 06:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kanturotar View Post
    what do u think about "The Noobpwner" that class pwns and kills everyone that has a idea for a unnecesary hero class ^^
    Are you the first to go?

New Hero Class: BroomMaster. Permanently set at lvl 1, you sweep away your foes with your... broom. You cannot pvp, go to dungeons, or loot. you are destined to annoy the crap out of everyone by lingering in capital cities, killing rats and bitching in trade about how epic DKs are, and that you think the GS is better than skill. Maybe you'll be a gold seller, or maybe you'd dream of rolling something epic.. like a huge dooby.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still set on Demon Hunter for the next hero class. Ever since they announced Death Knight, I was like "Holy crap, they are going to do Demon Hunter!". It seems like a logical choice to me.

---------- Post added 2010-09-11 at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalmer View Post
    New Hero Class: BroomMaster. Permanently set at lvl 1, you sweep away your foes with your... broom. You cannot pvp, go to dungeons, or loot. you are destined to annoy the crap out of everyone by lingering in capital cities, killing rats and bitching in trade about how epic DKs are, and that you think the GS is better than skill. Maybe you'll be a gold seller, or maybe you'd dream of rolling something epic.. like a huge dooby.
    And that is pretty epic, your avatar makes it even better with Jim Carrey right there.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    Not happening. I expect next will be a hero healing class.

[QUOTE=Malthurius;8807878]I'm still set on Demon Hunter for the next hero class. Ever since they announced Death Knight, I was like "Holy crap, they are going to do Demon Hunter!". It seems like a logical choice to me.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2010-09-11 at 05:43 PM ----------

2 reasons why it wont be demon hunter, for one, only night evles are demon hunters any race can be a hero class so this cant work, and Death Knights could be tank and DPS so the next class has to have a healing spec. I think it will be some dragon class that can be tank, DPS, and heals, and when you turn into DPS: Your dragon will have red crystals on it, Tank: Blue, and Healing: Green. Also the dragon will look like your race like if you were a worgen your dragon would look kinda like a wolf and be a bit furry or if you were a troll it would have face paint and tusks. Also it each spec has a buff like DPS will increase attack power or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    I don't agree with how you unlock it but the game really needs another class that primarily uses ranged weapons.

But change the name to something like ranger or sniper so they can use guns and not feel awkward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    You need 5 level 80 Hunters and a warrior to unlock it.

that would be totally insane
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax View Post
    in short: no

long version: nooooooooooooooooooooo

im sorry, but this is world of carycraft, they would never require several 80s to play 1 class, next
    There a thing called sarcasm, go look it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who doesn't want another class?

I try to imagine a healer class but all i get is a lfm add askin for 3 of these and no other healers need apply....
    I also try to picture another hunterlike class...still not getting nethting
    Necromancer would be cool though, but itd have to have a shitton of new abilities cas most of the ones in warth just spammed shadowbolt and other lock spells, and i for one do not wanna see another deathcoil overlap like the one from dks
    My suggestion... Another ranged caster class.. Maybe a class with alot of instants and channels but not many casts

15+ Year Old Account
    While im aware its a joke, iv always liked the idea of giving up your class to achieve a hero class. In fact, i was hoping that in order to get a Death knight, you would either have to sacrafice your toon of lvl 55+ or have a 80 lock + pally. Naturally, this would be much too complicated, but it would definatly make people think twice before making a death knight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hodant View Post
    Honestly I hope they dont add any new classes into the game there is enough as it is and dk balancing alone was a complete nightmare and not exactly fun to play with or against.
    sorry mate, they will
    and i cannot wait for the announcement of the new hero class (ghostcrawler said it will be most likely a new healer)

BC - Races
    WOTLK - Class
    CATA - Races
    "Emerald Dream" - Class
    and so on, you will see!

That is the DUMBEST idea. Ever. 5 80 hunters and 1 80 warrior. No.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, I too am hoping for the Demon Hunter hero class, as unlikely as it seems. Although, I'm sure I could sink my teeth into a healing Hero Class, as long as it's unique in some way, like Death Knights and their Rune system and the whole Plate-tank-with-no-shield thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Nerokyn View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't want another class?
    Yes..
    Yes you are the only one who doesn't want another class

They already have a Bard in the game, why not go with that class. Heals with a rock beat.

The Next Hero Class Should be a Dark Ranger. I think Lady Sylvanas was one, perhaps. It would fit perfectly . the DR is ranged, has fire,Ice and Dark arrows. One fo the dark arrows abilities and if a mob dies with the debuff on it a skeletal minor spawn for a limited time. The minons are not as strong as the Dk's but you can have more of em and they are time limited. This class would have no pets except the minions. An offspec would have one like a Rogue. Melee, Dual weild and what not, This is just a rough guestimate but it would make sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry guys, this is in fact a necroed thread :-\

[Locked]