View Poll Results: Who Emerges Victorious in a Fight to the Death?

Voters
498. This poll is closed
  • Thrall

407 81.73%
  • Zul'jin

91 18.27%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    Pfff, I was correcting it for my own purposes. It's difficult for me to leave errors when I can fix 'em easily. :P

THAT'S NOT THE POINT.
    You might not wanna do that too much, it sends the wrong message.

I understand your point. May the old gods find mercy for you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You might not wanna do that too much, it sends the wrong message.

I understand your point. May the old gods find mercy for you :P
    pancakes. ;.;

I gotta go with Thrall here.
    Zul'Jin has his merits, some experience and is certainly a capable fighter. But he ain't got nothing on Thrall

10+ Year Old Account
    To drag this out in my opinion is rather not needed. As Thrall clearly has won this contest within the first day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    WoW was the first MMO.

And invented the fantasy genre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Not many people know that Tolkien was born just outside Goldshire, and EverQuest was originally a bugged quest line from Mankirk's wife that required you to go in endless loops up and down the Barrens.

2 words FOR DOOMHAMMER!!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    We'll see what Nuke says tomorrow. If he requests it end early I'll lock it up.

And by the way Phen.. Thralls not over-hyped! He's the only good example of THE Warcraft Orc. Not only do the Elements favor Thrall they must practically worship him to grant him the power he has. Like Metzen has stated Malfurion is THE most powerful mortal on Azeroth he's also said Thrall is the most powerful shaman.. He's also extremely skilled in melee combat. Let's not forget the whole beating a bunch of gladiators at once without drawing blood.

Of course this is also Pre-nutless Thrall.

I predict the most convincing victory in BotB to date.
    Bigger than Life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bam! Had to go with Thrall. I can't wait to see how this fight plays out!
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall is powerfull... but garrosh pwnd him before WOTLK x.x

Deleted
    Thrall is strong shaman but Zul'jin got animal gods on his side also strong!

Thrall will win

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall is one of the greatest shamans on azeroth, he would own him hard! and looking at the poll results i am not the only one thinking that
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    We'll see what Nuke says tomorrow. If he requests it end early I'll lock it up.

And by the way Phen.. Thralls not over-hyped! He's the only good example of THE Warcraft Orc. Not only do the Elements favor Thrall they must practically worship him to grant him the power he has. Like Metzen has stated Malfurion is THE most powerful mortal on Azeroth he's also said Thrall is the most powerful shaman.. He's also extremely skilled in melee combat. Let's not forget the whole beating a bunch of gladiators at once without drawing blood.

Of course this is also Pre-nutless Thrall.
    I think Varok's actually a better example of an Orc, because he went through it all, the corruption, the lethargy, the new wave of rage and eventually the redemption. He was also the one who helped the veterans to some peace of mind after the demons withdrew. In my opinion Thrall lacks the feeling of what the corruption did to their people to be considered 'THE Orc'.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    have to go with Zuljin, guy teared of hes own arm to escape captivity, the day thrall does somthing even half as epic i would vote for him
    Like holding the Maelstrom so it doesn't tear the world apart?

credits: Supernerd

Deleted
    Meh, I want Zul'jin in this competition! He's damn badass!

Thrall is obvious here, although their fight would be evenly matched, and Zul'jin would make nice show.

10+ Year Old Account
    thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    have to go with Zuljin, guy teared of hes own arm to escape captivity, the day thrall does somthing even half as epic i would vote for him
    this, thral is a peacehippie

Voted Zul'jin just out of spite to Thrall, ZJ has better abs too. I know he won't win, but I won't help him! And Zuuly better freaking DIE.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

10+ Year Old Account
    Only Ally fanboys would vote for ZJ

Thrall has a lot more backing him than ZJ. He has accomplished more and is the most powerful shaman alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Check the signature, you got nothin on me ;D
    lol'd irl

But aside from that, Thrall would win imo, we all know what shamans are able to do... that and zul'jin is a cripple :| Earthquakes>animal spirits...

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Only Ally fanboys would vote for ZJ

Thrall has a lot more backing him than ZJ. He has accomplished more and is the most powerful shaman alive.
    Im ally and I voted Thrall...
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2010-08-04 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.