Poll: Would you like to see a Battle.net Client?

Battle.net Client?

I'm curious as to whether or not others in the WoW community have ever thought that Blizzard should create a Battle.net client (Similar to Steam) rather than having individual games that are housed within their website?

I'd personally much rather see a Battle.net client that all the other games are booted from. As a Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft fan, the icons become a bit prevalent, and being able to streamline everything into one package seems like the next logical step.

Agree? Disagree?
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

No, no, no. Enough is enough! Have you seen what they did to Steam? I didn't log in for 1 year and once I did everything was butchered, I couldn't find anything. It will go down this path, believe me. And activision will charge you for more, I personally bet addon will have a part in that.

And dude, folders?
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Thryri View Post
    No, no, no. Enough is enough! Have you seen what they did to Steam? I didn't log in for 1 year and once I did everything was butchered, I couldn't find anything. It will go down this path, believe me. And activision will charge you for more, I personally bet addon will have a part in that.

And dude, folders?
    And battle.net hasn't had any changes since it's been released? Actually, it's had PLENTY of butcherings since it's launch. I love the Steam client and how it's always changing.

Like MMO-Champion.com even, changes take adjusting to. But once your adjusted to them, you realize how much better they are than what was their predecessor.

(And, with anything on the internet, you can't go along not using it for an entire year and complain that it's changed and is now unfamiliar. Welcome to the 1980s?)
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Deleted
    Steam have hundreds of game so an interface is needed, instead of having so much links on your desktop,
    blizzard have 5 games?

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    Steam have hundreds of game so an interface is needed, instead of having so much links on your desktop,
    blizzard have 5 games?
    I think it could also serve as a new gateway for Blizzard to explore other options, such as smaller game titles and having independent developers join their franchise and test out new content.

www.spinatlantic.com