Poll: How much would you rate SC2?

10+ Year Old Account

Starcraft owners

How much would you rate the game and why?
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

9/10

I would give it 10/10 if it wasn't for the fact that i can't run it on top graphics on my laptop. Not even 6 months old gaming laptop, meets and exceeds all the recommended install requirements and it still jumps on half graphics. (I run MW2 and WoW and near full graphics and never have a problem. /rant Just think its a fairly low on the graphics scale to demand such a high performance machine to run it on.

Other to that, its frickin awesome. I dove straight into the skirmish but got stomped on so i'm working through the campaigns at the minute an loving it. I'd recommend it to any friend

Deleted
    7/10, excellent story but the graphics and lasting appeal are extremely lacking.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    6/10
    Singleplayer is good, story's a bit cheesy and all but it works.
    Matchmaking in league games is fine. It's quick and does it's job.

But half the selling point Blizzard made about SC2, the modding and the map making, is completely and utterly messed up.
    I'll refer you to this, which describes the problems vividly.
    http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/169348414

Please read it through and possibly give it a Like (the thumbs up) to keep it up there and show that we want Actizard to care about it already.

9/10

It's awesome, but not perfect
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

15+ Year Old Account
    9 for the game itself. I've spent HOURS on single player/challenges, and absolutely LOVE the multiplayer.

6/10 for Bnet2.0. I love the matchmaking, but thats it.

8/10 overall.

ive never played original starcraft, so i wasnt sure if i was going to like this game, but its simply amazing
    i love the story, characters, voices, missions differentiation
    10/10 easily