400 Bad Request - Firefox

For the past few days I've been getting this error on MMO-C. Sometimes the frontpage loads but thats it, clicking through some recent posts will just give me the 400 Error with a "nginx/0.7.59" line below.
    Right now I'm using Opera and everything works. I've tried clearing cookies&cache rebooting and restarting FF nothing seems to really work. Sometimes my saved open pages will load and I might flip through a page but soon after I'll get the 400 again.
    Any ideas?

Sounds like perhaps you have something in your registry that doesn't belong or some adware.

Might want to do some maintenance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Usually the 400 error means you should clear your cookies... but I'm actually seeing the same thing where sometimes I get them in short sequence. Looking into it, though

Alright, did a fullclear of cookies&cache again and deleted about every other temp file I got on my PC, looks like it's working again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good news, everybody! Dinnerbone has figured out what the cause is, and we're working on a fix.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Good news, everybody! Dinnerbone has figured out what the cause is, and we're working on a fix.
    Does it include MOAR COOKIES???
    You can never have enough of them

Anyway, on errors:
    400-499 = Your own problem (clear cache, history etc)
    500-599 = Dinnerbone's problem (OMFG CALL 911 ARGHHHHH WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!11!)

Just keep that jingle in your head and you are fine (note: Other errors rarely/never occur).
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering what the problem was and why we weren't seeing a post on 400 Bad Request-Champion yet.

Thanks!

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

The problem is you're using Firefox...
    Get Google Chrome and be pro

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Does it include MOAR COOKIES???
    You can never have enough of them

Anyway, on errors:
    400-499 = Your own problem (clear cache, history etc)
    500-599 = Dinnerbone's problem (OMFG CALL 911 ARGHHHHH WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!11!)

Just keep that jingle in your head and you are fine (note: Other errors rarely/never occur).
    OMG not the 502 ...
    Dinnerboneeeeeee fix it plox

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    The problem is you're using Firefox...
    Get Google Chrome and be pro
    Ow you.
    Everybody knows that Chrome is just a story to scare children for the Internet.
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Little clarification on this bug; It may sound odd, but it's actually caused by lurking the forums too much. Seriously. The more (unique) threads you open, the quicker you are to getting a 400, regardless of browser.

We should have a fix soon, but in the mean time just clear your cookies if it ever happens.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone View Post
    Little clarification on this bug; It may sound odd, but it's actually caused by lurking the forums too much. Seriously. The more (unique) threads you open, the quicker you are to getting a 400, regardless of browser.
    So your advice towards me is to stop browsing the forums?
    My god... I can only imagine the Horror... Trolls..... Everywhere.... Nowhere to run.... We are all gonna die O.o
    Dawwwwwww

I had been getting the same error too suddenly. Removing the cookie for here fixed it! Had me worried...
    To purr, or not to purr...

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    So your advice towards me is to stop browsing the forums?
    My god... I can only imagine the Horror... Trolls..... Everywhere.... Nowhere to run.... We are all gonna die O.o
    I'll take care of them.