Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fastest way to level 50-80?

I just hit level 50. I am a Prot Warrior so I get instant instance queues. Would it be faster at this level to go start questing or should I just stick to instance grinding. I feel like im slowing down.

50 is the WORST level range ever. It sucks so much. You'll just have to suck it up and quest/instance.

Just queue up and do quests at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    50 is the WORST level range ever. It sucks so much. You'll just have to suck it up and quest/instance.

That doesnt really work since I get instant queues, it's either one or the other.

I personally hate the instances in your level range so I'd say quest if for no other reason.

doing quest like everyone else did
    (Insert something witty about me being in beta)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseladen View Post
    Sounds like someone got turned down for a date by a dragon aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ME AND MBSAAN'S NEW INTERNET FRIENDSHIP. -hijacked!-

I went from 50-58 in about 1 day. Alterac Valley is your friend. So is questing.
    I'm the one who comes when you're feelin so numb. You're the one who runs so I'm the one who hunts you. Most try to run but it's so fun to confront you. I am the RAGER, I am FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rager View Post
    I went from 50-58 in about 1 day. Alterac Valley is your friend. So is questing.
    what zone should I go to?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah The instances are rough in the 50's i'd quest in un'goro, searing gorge, felwood etc

10+ Year Old Account
    AV is definitely the most entertaining way to level through this range, although the queues are quite long for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinner View Post
    what zone should I go to?
    i went searing gorge>Felwood>ungoro>winterspring.
    I'm the one who comes when you're feelin so numb. You're the one who runs so I'm the one who hunts you. Most try to run but it's so fun to confront you. I am the RAGER, I am FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rager View Post
    This.
    Try to hit up BG's such as Alterac Valley, IOC, and SotA when it is on Call to Arms. Call to Arms yeilds more expierence and honor, and ultimately beats questing. Thats how i got my mage 51-80 in about 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post

Your signature is the stat points formula in Pokemon. Now give me my cookie!

10+ Year Old Account
    50-58 Quest / Random Dungeons
    58-68 Outland
    68-71 Norhtrend
    71-80 Alterac Valley
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

It doesnt give me the option to queue for AV, only AB and WSG. Also, none are "a call to arms"

Silithus is fairly decent for 55-58 when you can head into Outland.

I generally go Stv to abour 42, Tanaris to 48.
    Ungoro gets a few levels, Searing Gorge is decent too.
    Felwood, Western Plaguelands, Winterspring

That doesnt really work since I get instant queues, it's either one or the other.
    The question to ask yourself is: do you want to run Black Rock Depths over and over and over and over and over? And over and over and over? This is what happened when I leveled my feral druid tank two months ago, and it got real old real quick.

I'm working on a warrior now too. At 49, I went arms and headed into Un'goro to follow Jame's Alliance Leveling Guide. I'll head to Outland at 58, quest until I've mostly replaced my gear, then jump back into tanking randoms.

Alterac Valley is viable?

I didn't know. :/

I just hit level 50. I am a Prot Warrior so I get instant instance queues. Would it be faster at this level to go start questing or should I just stick to instance grinding. I feel like im slowing down.
    Watch for Call To Arms. If this is an alt, wait until Call to Arms: Alterac Valley comes around, if you have instant queues you can literally go from 50-70 in a weekend, if not more.

Along with getting some sweet honor for some 80 gear{or 70 gear if you prefer}.

I always buy dungeon runs from an 80 from 55-58 in ramps, usually costs me about 350G, but who can put a price on the worst levels in the game in 1-2 hours?

I can't queue for AV for some reason...