Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruinner View Post
    I can't queue for AV for some reason...
    You need to be level 51.
    I'm the one who comes when you're feelin so numb. You're the one who runs so I'm the one who hunts you. Most try to run but it's so fun to confront you. I am the RAGER, I am FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rager View Post
    You need to be level 51.
    damn ok, I guess im off to searing gorge for now then. Any quests I should skip? Also, should I do AV even when it isnt a call to arms?

get the quests for AV, they help big time, and just wait for dungeons, though level 50-57 the dungeons are not small, and take their fair amount of time

Quote Originally Posted by OoMally View Post
    get the quests for AV, they help big time, and just wait for dungeons, though level 50-57 the dungeons are not small, and take their fair amount of time
    where are the AV quests?

Dungeon when you have rest
    Quest while in que
    Do all group quest you can ( get a friend to destroy them for you)
    And do Isle of conq and AV when you have no rest.

ok so should i do burning steppes or searing gorge?

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't queue for AV for some reason...
    Requires 51. If you're not 51+ then IDK. But yea AV queue, or if it's call to arms, queue for that and then AV. while questing. You will just get bored doing the long ass dungeons that literally have no pay out, takes to long for too little XP. You nearly triple the XP in AV. Not to mention there's a point in leveling, if you do dungeons, that you're just stuck with BRD Upper City and you cant complete it due to no one actually doing the quest for the key.

Best place to quest. Plaugelands, yea it's a TON of going back and forth, but it's a nice place to grind out kills if your queues are going too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Requires 51. If you're not 51+ then IDK. But yea AV queue, or if it's call to arms, queue for that and then AV. while questing. You will just get bored doing the long ass dungeons that literally have no pay out, takes to long for too little XP. You nearly triple the XP in AV. Not to mention there's a point in leveling, if you do dungeons, that you're just stuck with BRD Upper City and you cant complete it due to no one actually doing the quest for the key.

Best place to quest. Plaugelands, yea it's a TON of going back and forth, but it's a nice place to grind out kills if your queues are going too fast.

So I should still be queueing for AV even if its not Call to arms?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just hit level 50. I am a Prot Warrior so I get instant instance queues. Would it be faster at this level to go start questing or should I just stick to instance grinding. I feel like im slowing down.
    Fastest way to lvl 1-80 by yourself

1) Download cartograhpher. (Mainly because it will list lvl ranges for all zones. Any add-on that does this works too )
    2) Level in the zone that matches your lvl range
    3) queue for dungeon while you quest in the zone

This is what I do as a DPS as queues take a while.

55-58/60. Get someone to boost you in Ramparts.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I should still be queueing for AV even if its not Call to arms?

Queue for both, AV and Call to Arms weekend are the best XP. Whichever one pops first go to that one of course. After a few games you'll know which one gives the most XP based on how many you're winning/how much fun you're having and all of that.