Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    @ Det

You are not adding anything here except useless negative energy.

So yeah once again Shut up and go away
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

id prefer it take longer than normal to release cata because i want a game that is 100% rdy for playing
    because i personally dont wanna have to sift through all the retards whiny threads about stuff not working in mmo im sure several ppl agrre with me

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

BTW, the announcement that Cataclysm is coming out this year, was made back in February...

http://www.gamepron.com/news/2010/02...clysm-in-2010/

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraluin View Post
    actually that would be 25 tuesdays
    Ya but tuesday means nothing with the release. They can make it come out any day of the week. Wrath for example came out on a thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    That live conference said Q4 2010. Awesome, we would never have guessed. And don't tell me to shut up, MR. Ask yourself why the mods have been banning release threads for months and months. Oh yeah..because every day 20 clever guys think they are unique in making a new thread on a bloody release date, when the mastermind of this site (Boubouille) has IN FACT proven that he has the BEST bloody connections to Blizzard. None of you smart guys will know it before Boub and he will be the first to post it on the main page.

Oh..and there is even another thread on this live conference..so you are failing twice as hard for proving you are not even using the search function or bothering to read the forums before making more and mor threads. Which brings me back to why mods have been locking and banning in these kinds of threads.
    This again, a thousand times

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    What makes you think that it will be released on a tuesday?
    Because that is the "typical" media release day for games, movies, music etc. It is impossible to say though as Wrath came out on a Thursday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
    BTW, the announcement that Cataclysm was coming out this year, was made back in February...

http://www.gamepron.com/news/2010/02...clysm-in-2010/
    ain't they saying that multiple times because so many people still believes(maybe wants) cataclysm will be released in 2011

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

No surprise here They were later than they wanted with tbc but they found the sweet spot of the year for release with wrath late october early november has been what i have said since icc release when i qqed that we would have this raid for 10 months.

I heard evil rumours it will be out in November