Fears about cataclysm

I'm MM hunter always been, since original. Not playing atm so if someone vould link this post in wow beta hunter forum.

forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=24702152874&sid=2000

It looks good that I have seen in videos. Pve focus seems ok now. Pvp not good enough. I would like to see one shot that gives 75% of focus that steady shot gives and is instant sharing cooldown, not aspect. It just seems auto shot and run not fun.

Other thing that I see that is goin to happen arcane not in MM rotation, unless moving, it seems its better to shoot 3s aimed than shoot 2 arcane if got enough focus. So is it goin to be we need addon that say shoot aimed now because too much focus coming to wait chimera.

ok its hard to read what you post but im gonna try
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimp View Post
    Other thing that I see that is goin to happen arcane not in MM rotation, unless moving, it seems its better to shoot 3s aimed than shoot 2 arcane if got enough focus. So is it goin to be we need addon that say shoot aimed now because too much focus coming to wait chimera.
    arcane shot is not in mm rotation if you have proper gear on live also.

I would like to see one shot that gives 75% of focus that steady shot gives and is instant sharing cooldown, not aspect. It just seems auto shot and run not fun.
    not positive what you want here
    Last edited by georgevonfranken; 2010-08-05 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimp View Post

It looks good that I have seen in videos. Pve focus seems ok now. Pvp not good enough. I would like to see one shot that gives 75% of focus that steady shot gives and is instant sharing cooldown, not aspect. It just seems auto shot and run not fun.
    So you want a ranged class that doesn't need to stand still at all and can constantly be on the run for an entire pvp/pve encounter? Not going to happen. Roll a melee class if that's what you want. You can't have the best of both worlds.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics