10+ Year Old Account
    I gave it another attempt,
    I got:

5K GS resto druid
    6K GS Ret pally (tanking)
    5.3K GS destro lock
    4.5K GS elem shammy
    4.9k GS fury warrior

We tried: having lock use port out, he died before he could get the cast off
    Having me sprint out in cat form, it worked but when I left all the mobs despawned
    Zerging him, without any person in tank spec/gear we wiped instantly.

THis is getting really annoying, I just want my giant red dragon of doom
    "Making brownies is more manly than Jesus." -Caleb Guzmen

Guide to Great Weight Loss and Muscle Growth. Completely free and written by yours truely.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post11680619

We hit Heroism, healer dps'd, I tanked everything, and we zerged him before the adds took us down. With the gear we have now, we probably wouldn't have even died.

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

get 2 tanks 2 healers 1 dps.

OT tanks adds as they spawn in the boss chamber, he has 1 healer on him
    MT tanks boss behind the stairs in the room before the boss, he has the other healer with him, ad the dps to nuke the boss to death!

simple, easy, nice!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our group: Prot pally tank, Ele shaman, Tree druid, Fury warrior and a frost DK. Tank rounded them all up, we popped hero and burst like a motherfucker. The adds killed us because the healer kept getting webbed, but we did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    get 2 tanks 2 healers 1 dps.

OT tanks adds as they spawn in the boss chamber, he has 1 healer on him
    MT tanks boss behind the stairs in the room before the boss, he has the other healer with him, ad the dps to nuke the boss to death!

simple, easy, nice!
    Wrong achievment, you're thinking Respect Your Elders.

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

Have your ret specc prot and you'll be fine zerging it.

Last time I tried it, I was chain stunned tanking and the healer was chain webbed. >.<

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got it!

Got the best geared people in my guild to help me

6k GS prot warrior
    6.1k GS elem shaman
    5.9K GS holy pally
    5K GS boomy druid
    6.1K GS combat rogue

we just zerged the boss ignored all adds then we all die. was pretty epic. Got my proto-drake thanks all
    "Making brownies is more manly than Jesus." -Caleb Guzmen

Guide to Great Weight Loss and Muscle Growth. Completely free and written by yours truely.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post11680619

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the whole idea behind this achievement was a Zerg. Get phatter geared buddies to pull 10k dps each, and it will only take 4 seconds.

I pug it if the group is fairly geared, prot pally run in pull boss kill it the the rest, isn't to hard any more.

I did this pre-ulduar with 3 pallies, a hunter, and a rogue.. Pretty fun.. Had the hunter kite all the adds and tried to burst him down as well as some special tactics/placement.. took a while but eventually we got it.

hard way : pull all at once, burn boss.

easy way : pull the groups one by one, kill the small adds, dont kill the big ones, watch out for the people who are in the net, then kill the boss as normal while offtanking the 3 adds.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

grats man, took a while but you got there

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah, looks a bit weird though, at least the movement animation. It needs to be slowed down a little so it doesn't look like someone with parkinsons.