Thread: Enhancement

Enhancement

Hello, I've got a couple of questions about Enhancement shamans. First of all, I would like to add that I'm not a troll, and I do not want any negative comments about this. You may think whatever you want of me, but please, do not post any negative in the thread.

1: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...lyon&cn=Detail - This shaman has 3x 34 Expertise gems, 1x 20 Expertise gem and 2x 10 Expertise and 10 Hit rating gemmed in his gear, while my shaman has 5x 20 Expertise gems. Isn't this shaman a bit over Expertise capped, as the cap is 26, and obviously this is more than 26.

2: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...zim&cn=Donodan - This shaman has plenty of 20 Hit rating gems, he may gem it to be spell hit capped, but he is far over spell hit capped, around 20% or so. Yes, I'm aware that Hit rating affects white melee hits, but if I remember correctly, I read somewhere that you should gem Hit rating until you've reached Spell hit cap, other than that, it's not worth gemming for. In my opionion, this Enhancement shaman is one of the best in the world, so it has to be something about it. (He is probably in some of his PvP gear now, but I've seen his PvE gear earlier today, and there are lots of Hit rating gems there). Would it be worth gemming Hit rating over Haste, even though you are over Spell hit capped?

3: Would Imperial Manta Steak (40 Haste Rating and 40 Stamina) be better than Fish Feast (80 Attack Power, 46 Spell Power, 40 Stamina) on encounters like Deathbringer Saurfang?

4: Is Umbrage Armbands (96 Agility, 96 Stamina, Red Socket, 96 Attack Power, 64 Crit, 64 Haste) better than Icecrown Rampart Bracers HC (82 Agility, 71 Stamina, 48 Intellect, Red Socket, 129 Attack Power, 48 Hit Rating, 45 Crit)

EDIT: Please, no comments such as "Sim it."

Deleted
    People will answer with Sim it, if it is deserved.
    Also why link armorys to players and asking questions about stats when you can clearly see what their stats are?
    1) If you look at the armory it says they have 26 expertise. So they have 26 expertise.
    2) Crit cap. If hit is simming better then he might be going for more to reach the crit cap. Agian its all about the sim and how it effects you in YOUR gear.
    3) Is 40 haste for you better then 80ap and 46 sp? Sim it.
    4) Sim it.

Hey look I broke your rule about no simming comments! How about you learn to read ours + our stickies first.

How about you shutting the fuck up and stop being a prick? Jesus fucking christ, never met a bigger asshole than you. Should rot in hell or something like that.

WHOA, that was totally uncalled for and he is 100% right stop being so lazy and SIM IT
    link to my desktop and laptop on imgur
    Speccs on desktop: MK Asus Sabertooth X58, 1x 1TB Western Digital RE4, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD Vertex3, CPU Core i7 950, 3,2GHz, Corsair 12GB DDR3
    2x GK PCIe GB GF GTX 580 3GB GDDR5 ( ) Corsair Obsidian 650D, PSU OCZ ZX-series 850W 80+ GOLD, 3x Samsung 22'' Screens
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

What about the first question?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelez View Post
    How about you shutting the fuck up and stop being a prick? Jesus fucking christ, never met a bigger asshole than you. Should rot in hell or something like that.
    LOL wtf!?

26 expertise so no hes not over cap
    link to my desktop and laptop on imgur
    Speccs on desktop: MK Asus Sabertooth X58, 1x 1TB Western Digital RE4, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD Vertex3, CPU Core i7 950, 3,2GHz, Corsair 12GB DDR3
    2x GK PCIe GB GF GTX 580 3GB GDDR5 ( ) Corsair Obsidian 650D, PSU OCZ ZX-series 850W 80+ GOLD, 3x Samsung 22'' Screens
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

But why would you waste your JC gems on 34 expertise instead of 34 haste? I mean, 5x 20 expertise gems gives 26 expertise, 3x 34 expertise gems, 2x 20 expertise also gives 26 expertise.. All in all, that's 5 gems, so are the 5x 20 expertise gems. He's totally wasting the JC gems on something which isn't needed.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sim it.

And btw, I hope this is your last day posting here.

Uhhhh.....notice that guy doesn't have any exp on his gear? Exp cap is 140...

I can't believe you'd answer Pearroc like that.../facepalm

Deleted
    *slow clap*
    I'm impressed, not only did you flame badly enough to get a pretty long ban but you managed to do it to a mod!
    Enjoy your permant BULBA-BAN