Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is just a normal procedure. Doesn't matter, they will have you back soon enough anyways.

so what I'm seeing here is you completely cancelled your subscription to WoW because of the Real ID forum thing (something you, as a player, are never required to use, look at, contribute to) and then the automated email thing at blizzard sent you an email.

cool story bro.

Blizz is just desperate for money so they had to send you an email just to tell you that they canceled real id. kinda silly

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xini View Post
    If: Listening = Desperate

At school, you listen to your teacher quite often. That means that: Going to school = Being desperate
    omg what an awesome comment, thank you for that

15+ Year Old Account
    I think they also heard the... uhm... 5 million others that had problems regarding this matter.
    Neither are they desperate to get you back, they just felt like providing you with an update because you claimed that you quit for the sole purpose of the battle.net feature giving out your real name.

Its not desperate.
    Its called Customer Support.
    Dawwwwwww

dude seriously?
    blizzard has always at least made a concerted effort to listen to their fanbase and alter shit to make their gaming experience better.since their first games,it's part of whats makes them still one of the strongest gaming companies out there. they listen and give at least half a shit.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by RestoRiven View Post
    Yeah now I remember why I stopped posting on this site as well. Just got a funny (to me anyway) email and decided to share it with the mmo community.

My mistake.
    The bolded part is the problem. Nobody else finds any humor in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

Quote Originally Posted by Hosebee View Post
    Are they desperate or are they a company that understands that client retention is rather integral to sustaining business. This email was obviously drafted at the time of their reversal of thought on the topic and was sent to any cancellations that mentioned RealID. This is standard business practice and in no way shows desperation or anything else.
    It reaks of desperation but being desperate isn't always a bad thing.

OH and you are a fan boi kk.