Death Knight PvP spec choice

I currently use a Blood spec for pvp. (51/0/20) I like it and im good with it.

suggest reasons as to why I should change to U/H or frost because clearly they are 'better'
    (interactive thread going back and forth)

thanks.
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

i myself have ben playin around with a death knight for 2 monthes now. i have played all 3 specs and i personly find 2h frost to best fit me ( i know eeeewwww 2h frost /QQ /go u/h scrub ) so keep it to yourself i dont realy care.

i personaly find that it fits my play style prity well, i like to see big numbers and 2h frost is quite good for that. i like to have controll over a fight and while unholy is better in that area, i found that a glyphed howling blast with the slow talent / the aoe cc makes a frost death knight somthing a flag runer never EVER ever wants to see.

however some things you have to understand since you play blood atm. frost is not about healing, frost is all about timing silences and burst in combination with cooldowns. i find it realy tricky to play frost simply based of the lack of healing a blood or u/h dk gets as well as how easy it is to be kited. i find ( 1000-1100 ) resil to be a requirment if you want to live for any real amount of time as frost.

now if you think you will like a high burst middle to low survivability ( depending on gear ) spec, then frost is for you. i personaly love going into an av turtle and hiting howling blast watching 20 5-10k crits and 500 point dots on every single alliance while they slowly run away. idk i just find somthing amusing in that. i would at least give it a shot imo.

you say you are good at blood so im assuming your idea of pvp is battlegrounds.

battle grounds arent really pvp so much as running around and hitting people while they hit you back. theres no cc, communication, line of sight ect.

basically everything that makes unholy good in arena is irrelivant in a bg because all that matters is the ability to hit things hard. you can play 0/0/0 for all i care. keep playing blood if you are enjoying it.